Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

i'm looking for help on how to do a peyote extraction?

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
can you make peyote tea from fresh peyote, since i plan to be camping out in the desert?

i guess it's not really an extract, the tea... but just some info. is it possible to make peyote tea out of fresh peyote and should i boil the water or just simmer it?

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
i think drying the 'buttons' and powdering them, and simmering them in water for say..3 hours would get the job done... then drink the solution, and repeat, simmering for an hour...then repeat again simmering for 45 mins. should get all the goodies out

Rymmen

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
i don't have the time to dry them. it's sort of just a maybe three day trip to the desert with my old school buddies from mexico.

here's what i think i'll do... ground up fresh peyote into a pulp, mix it with water and a bunch of lemons, simmer for a few hours.

then strain the remaining peyote through a shirt, squeezing the liquid out and then doing it again with more fresh peyote and the old pulp.

repeating a few times.

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
dont strain the peyote. if you want to make a tea, grind your peyote up into a pulp like you said, and simmer for 3 hours. take ALL the substance, put it into a container, and get it ready for your trip. when ready consume all of it. it will be thick, and slimmy, but well worth it. whenever i get my hands on cacti, i usually dry it out and simmer for 3 hours, and consume the snot. it kicks in much faster and harder in my opinion. let us know how your trip goes!

Goran.Hrsak

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
I told this maybe 100 times here on this forum. Slice cacti down. On tiny chips. Cook for some time. 2 hours on low boil fire will be relatively OK. So one hour more isn't out of option. But low boiling fire! After that pick up hard material and eat it. Wait 45-1,30h. And then drink up rest of brew. Hard stuff needs some time for digestion but liquid strike directly. Enjoy. :)

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
gross = unappatizing, discusting, rank, pukefest, whatever you want to call it:)
SWIM took 50grams in tea form a couple days ago, he had an amazing trip.

BTW: Happy 4:20! (just looked at the time)