Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Identification :)

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
I Got this cactus in the middle from a garden store... and I was wondering which one it is

sorry for the HUUGE pictures :p but I don't know how to change the size

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
Hey,

ProStoner a dit:
I Got this cactus

I assume you are talking about the columnar? If not, the little ones are williamsi i think. I will add a pic of my beauties.

The other one is not the (expected?) pachanoi i think. But there are many varieties on the real pachanoi. Ive got 2 small ones myself that don't really look like the so called backeberg-clone. I think they are the original variety, but thats a different story. I think yours looks like a pilosocereus pachycladus (used to be azureus), check the picture for an example. It looks a lot like my columnar as well so i could very well be wrong. Also, I do not really know the size of yours, but when they are small it can be difficult to tell wich variety it is. I have the same problem.

Oh and to resize the pics i always use paint :lol: :lol: Open the picture and use Afbeelding -> Uitrekken/Hellen -> and insert the desired new size (%)
Works fine for me, but might not be the easiest way. The big size does'nt make it any easier to read the thread :p

Greets!

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Shit man why is yours ego so enchanted with horse shit???? You know that you have Peyotie and Tricho cacti and like fool are trying to be stupid-SIN LOI MY BOY- but what is your point to show. I am not harsh and in nature like this but this is TOOOOOO MUUCH :twisted:

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
Shit man why is yours ego so enchanted with horse shit???? You know that you have Peyotie and Tricho cacti and like fool are trying to be stupid-SIN LOI MY BOY- but what is your point to show. I am not harsh and in nature like this but this is TOOOOOO MUUCH :twisted:

euh????

JosVU

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Juin 2006
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
How is asking what kind off cacti the one in the middle is has ANYthing to do with ones Ego?????

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
JosVU a dit:
Goran.Hrsak a dit:
How is asking what kind off cacti the one in the middle is has ANYthing to do with ones Ego?????

i guess he's trying to tell us he's jaleous :wink:

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
well i'm sorry Goran but you understand me all wrong ..
I just wondered which one the cacti in the middle is ... I don't believe its a tricho.. that's why I asked.., I know it looks like one though
and if it really is a mescaline holding cactus :) then I gotta hurry my ass back to that garden shop hahaha

mine does look a bit like yours soulcatcher, but yours has white needles and mine are brown/red like
oh and its under 10 cm tall , to give u and idea of its size :)
it does look a bit like Echinopsis pachanoi

Soulcatcher

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
The picture of the columnar i posted was not mine :D found it on the net. My little pachanoi (still open for discussion) are about 7-8 cm and look like this:

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
it is a polaskia chende... It looks exactly like mine ... but does that mean its a Mescaline containing cactus ??

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
yes it does contain mescalin, but we dont know how much, could be only minor trace amounts. there are lots of cacti that contain mescalin but most of them in insuficient levels to be psychoactive.

soulcatcher, your cacti look a lot like some san pedro I have here!

ProStoner

Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
probably a very low amount of mescaline then ... I guess it would be a well known species if it had high amounts :)

skoeip

Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
well, some kinds of mamilaria or dolichothele are active cacti and they dont contain any mescalin, so I realy dont know if your cacti would be psychoactive, only one way to find out :p

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Meduzz a dit:
JosVU a dit:
Goran.Hrsak a dit:

i guess he's trying to tell us he's jaleous :wink:

Man I have a ton of Peyoties-sorry but I am not j** :wink:

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
ProStoner a dit:
well i'm sorry Goran but you understand me all wrong ..
I just wondered which one the cacti in the middle is ... I don't believe its a tricho.. that's why I asked.., I know it looks like one though
and if it really is a mescaline holding cactus :) then I gotta hurry my ass back to that garden shop hahaha

mine does look a bit like yours soulcatcher, but yours has white needles and mine are brown/red like
oh and its under 10 cm tall , to give u and idea of its size :)
it does look a bit like Echinopsis pachanoi

Sorry man I survived one hard day that time. And when I have see this question I was thinking that yours question is only posted for provocation with nice round table of Peyoties. What is that one in the middle- THE KING-lol- 8) :D