Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Idea

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
Idea 1: you can mix poppy seeds with vitamine c and water and the soup is then psychoactive. What I wonder is, if there will be some kind of effect if you throw some cannabis into this soup and let it get soaked, will it result in some mix of opiate-cannabis?

Idea 2: Can you soak cigarettes into this soup, dry them and then get a buzz from smoking them?

--> the whole question also relies if the soup is concentrated enough or not. I guess opium as itself would be a much better way but let's assume the soup is the only thing you can use.

Synith

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
9 Nov 2008
> Idea 1: you can mix poppy seeds with vitamine c and water and the soup is then psychoactive. What I wonder is, if there will be some kind of effect if you throw some cannabis into this soup and let it get soaked, will it result in some mix of opiate-cannabis?

Yep, you can do that, but you'd have to likely mix it with Vodka, or some other alcohol to gain the effects of a THC high. What I mean is-- make your poppy seed and Vitamin C soup, then separately make a green dragon drink (Cannabis + Vodka) then let both sit for 6+ hours, then mix the two together.
Keep in mind that the overall high of both might be a bit overwhelming, so drink a small dose first then work your way up once you get used to the effects. You don't want too many toxins in your body at the same time.

>> Idea 2: Can you soak cigarettes into this soup, dry them and then get a buzz from smoking them?

Nicotine isn't water-soluble, but I do believe the sugars in cigarette tobacco are. It'd seem a bit strange to make this awesome mix of things that way.

There's a way around this though. Instead of making one giant soup that may not work-- you could add a bit of tobacco to your weed (grind up weed and tobacco) -- roll in joint, or smoke in pipe; then if you haven't passed out yet-- make your Vitamin C and poppy seed soup and drink after fasting for 5+ hours.

Or you could do it the other way (seems smarter) -- to drink the poppy seed and Vitamin C mix, then smoke your tobacco-pot. (You could also drink a bit of Vodka just for the hell of it).

But again-- keep in mind the over all toxicity of your body. You don't want it to high, or to have a high that makes you feel sick. Be safe.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Cannabinoids have low solubility in water but they still do, so there could be some loss. Opiates are water soluble even at low temperature so you don't need to soak the weed into hot water. I have no experience with smoking weed that has been soaked but theoretically it should work.

I wonder, why the vitamin C?

Drinking the soup is dangerous as it's hard to dose. People OD on poppy seed tea.