Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

i think my DNA needs THC...

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
no, but seriously lol... well yeah i really think that somehow... maybe until i have evolved or so who knows lol..?? also better not to push the evolution too much, right??? i guess maybe i always thought a little bit that my DNA was a bit strange, apart from that i didn't know what DNA really is for the most part of my life. and regarding the society aspect... man, i do think it's really about time people can have at least 1 or 2 plants for themselves so they don't have to involve in the criminalisation and stupid shit like that. who are they to prohibit nature?? and in general the hemp plant should probably be used a lot more already.. if you ask me, we could already be much more advanced in some sense..

i'm so sick and tired of the stupid evil retarded society. :( i now want real change. :angry:
i mean like sometimes it was fun to get to know the people and it was a bit like adventure, but at other times it was simply so boring and just only getting on the nerves... shit like that, you know??? it serioulsy can't go on like that...
i tell you, real civilisation is the shit... still wondering when people will really wake up eventually... how exactly or approximately should society be ready so to say ?? hmm well i read somewhere on a wall a phrase that went like this "only when the last capitalist is hung with the intestines of the last bureaucratist will we know what freedom is"...
the other question is whether like that it would be really a way to go or not or whether the government people and the stupid evil retarded people are so "..hopelessly dependant on the system that they will fight to protect it..".
hmm... it's a bit more the society aspect i know... and sorry it probably comes over a bit confused, but right now i'm just also very pissed somehow.
no, i know i probably should be a bit more optimistic. :?
and well yeah what about for example more and less extreme middle ways?? because we want elegance without too much of unnecessary/stupid tension or so... get me???

moreover i would love to try out the other ways besides smoking a little bit more, too... vaporisation and baking cookies for example.
by the way a few years ago i did a travel to sout-east-asia and i was for a month in cambodia as well... it was really fascinating, but also a bit shocking. it was a bit like a trip into the past. it was a bit twilight kind of atmosphere also, because not so long ago in cambodia there was also war and times of terrible oppression of the people. anyway maybe that's a bit besides the point now. what i wanted to say originally, is that there was a restaurant called "happy herb pizza" and you could order a pizza there with 1,2 or 3 smileys and i guess you know what that means lol... it was really amazing!!! :tonqe: (the pizza, not the history of the country)
also if you didn't know that in a lot of countries in the east there are not so many traffic rules if any lol... it's partly because people watch over each other better... can't explain it very well now... yeah i can honestly say about myself that i truly and deeply hate a lot of aspects of a lot of western world society.

coming back to the DNA aspect... maybe it would be worth to mention that i noticed THC made my skin softer, more relaxed. and also something like a bit sticky, but in a positive, soft way. :+1: :heart:

hm and then maybe what about the idea "the license to smoke" ??? lol ... smokers' license.... hahaha... some people like to drive, other people like to smoke??? LOL... hmmmm... :D i think possibly it could be a step at least in the right or a good direction or so... but it shouldn't make it more unnecessarily complicated or so also...or maybe sometimes it should???? get the point???? :roll:
hey, maybe one day there will be a time when we simply would have to go to the pharmacy if we want to get baked/healing and more cultivated/sophisticated or so in a good sense... because society can be so exhausting if we aren't relaxed enough or don't have a relaxed enough approach in some sense. the greater part of the people who actually have tried cannabis should know what i mean, but i don't know a good way of saying it right now. basically certainly that people should better more than less know what they are doing plus hopefully being friendly persons. also but yeah hmm the spirits of pharmacies somehow still seem to suck very much, so i suppose i would prefer the concept of coffeeshops in some sense.
now in conclusion i would say my DNA has been impaired because of the society aspect.
cannabis helped me to be able to deal much better with society. however i also have to say that when i started smoking too much because of habit and i didn't really enjoy it anymore, it didn't help me so much anymore. a lot of smokers have probably went through such a phase.
that's why i think smoking should remain something special in a certain way or so. :smoke: 8)
i hope what i wrote isn't too confusing/confused.

peace :weed:

inverted

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Fev 2014
Almost all human beings on planet earth are cannabinoid deficiant due to intentionally corrupt laws designed by criminals who seek to control and profit from human suffering. Quantum mechanics & scientific fact prove the Cannabis plant is an essential dietary requirement in order for us to regulate a health immune system, balanced mind and health body.

I suggest that your DNA indeed has been seeking out THC & CBD from birth.

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
that may be true
but what does quantum mechanics have to do with it?

Plus_ultra

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
7 Sept 2014
Seems like thc can somehow complete you.. That's the case for me too

Terence

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Fev 2015
Everyone should have THC in there system

In my opinion every human being should have a weed plan and a workout plan lol

lobsterapples

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
19 Mai 2015
this is less unbelievable than i thought, when i first read the link lol
u should read about Leary and Robert Anton Wilson's models for consciousness, if weed does bring u up a level than power to u, blaze away! sadly i can no longer enjoy the once blissful state ganja gave me, now it just makes me paranoid and socially uncomfortable :paranoid: