Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I need some help

SkunkPower

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Déc 2005
I'm not sure exactly what, My dear baby who I shal henceforth call (name) Sweetness (cause she [hopefully!] has a very sweet stem/few leaves. Anyways..), has small brown spots on a few of her leaves! It seems to affect only the older, larger leaves (she's a week and a day old, from breaking the soil), and I'm not sure what they are. :?

Yesterday I moved my growbox into an extra bedroom downstairs cause the girlfriend came over, and she wouldn't be too kosher with me growing. So I unplugged it, carried it, and plugged it back in, fan and all. And when I got home from work yesterday, the spots were there. I'm not sure if it's a bug (thrips seems to be common?), or just because of the air, or the water I gave 'em (I gave 'em tapwater cause I ran out of distilled, probably a bad idea), or what. We have like, 12 houseplants downstairs, and I'm not sure if a parasite from one of those plants found mine, or what. I brought my box back upstairs today and hooked everything up, and when I got home from work (at 11), they seemed to be doing a little better, but I'm not sure.

I have some houseplant & garden insect spray, is that okay to use on them?

Please help! I don't want my babies dying!

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Sounds more like moving the plant was the cause of your problems. Perhaps the air circultation was just to much for such a young plant. Also do you have some kind of greenhouse for the small plants. Its always good for young plants to keep the humidty high especially the first weeks.

Perhaps you can post a picture here in the forum or in the Photo Gallery ? its always very difficult to say anthing about these kind of things without seeing it.

Also wich strain is it , and what kind of lighting are you using, just curious.

M

Maddirk

Invité
yeah and all the other stuff could be responsible too: parasites, water quality, ph levels of the earth etc. pp.
I think its far too soon for your little plant to have something wrong with it. Must be terrible to see them wither. Just check everything you can think of and hope for the best. And the best of luck from me.
:wink:

SkunkPower

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Déc 2005
Hi,
thanx for your help guys. My dear baby Sweetness is feeling better nowadays. She was bothered by some parasites but I managed to kill them. I think that moving babys is not so good for their health either.

I also told my girlfriend about my baby plants. She wasn't as angry as I thought she would be... :D

L

Loen

Invité
dork,,what exactly has your child to do with the topic of this forum::cannabis:S,,

SkunkPower

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
14 Déc 2005
Talking about my baby plants dude.... If you threat them like your own kids they will bring you a good harvest :D

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
probaly you overfertilized your plants, this very often causes brown/yellow spots on the plant.

here is a site with potential leaf problems but it's in dutch so i don't think it will help you a lot, maybe other people with the same problem

http://members.home.nl/onimusha/bladproblemen.htm

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
what's the big deal? some brown spots won't kill your babies.

Some spots won't, but they could be signs for bigger problems. If you don't do anything about it you might end up with dead plants in a week or two...