Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I made a new video

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
Thaddeus Golas (1924-1997) - The Lazy Man's Guide To Enlightenment:

:)

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
And here's a chill-out version, with the song Smoked Glass & Chrome by Ott:

Maru

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Sept 2006
"The feeling of knowing the truth is not enough"

Huh :roll:

Sorry to say that all that stuff seems quite confusing and very 'mentally' oriented.
It reminds me when I was 15 and wanted to understand the world by building great theories. Nothing wrong there, just a step...

Knowing the truth SHOULD BE enough :wink:

Pinealjerker

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
5 Avr 2007
Knowing the truth SHOULD BE enough
He wrote "The feeling of knowing the truth", not "knowing the truth". There are many who feel they know the truth, but don't factually know it.

But I would say that even knowing the truth is not enough, one must experience it directly and act upon it.

Notice this book (of which these videos only show some snippets) was written by a man who did a lot of acid throughout his life. He didn't build theories, he simply translated what he directly experienced in higher states of consciousness. It was written (in the early 70s) by and for acidheads.

He obviously doesn't expect anyone to blindly accept what he says, he makes that pretty clear in the introduction.

Ivar

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I have been to this place and back; perceived the expansion and contraction of my being and touched the face of enlightenment.
Everything that was said I can draw meaning and experience to. I knew all of this before it was shown, but as always it’s never presented in the same way.

Great sentiments all round; I love re-enforcing my own sense of universal knowledge, especially when the realisations are directly linked to my own. Still, there are no absolutes; in anything.

Words cant describe this connection, we all feel it, but i think its meaning would be lost if we attempted to confine its infinity within some linguistic description.
This will defiantly help in the midst of a difficult trip.

Thanks Pinealjerker, I’m going to find and buy this book.

MMMmmm, universal realisation of harmonious bliss :D

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007