Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I love you guys.

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I :heart: you guys.
I have learned so much here in the last, what, four and a halve years? Thanks for the guidance when I needed it, thanks for listening and reading what I have written and said, thanks for sharing your thoughts, emotions and insights into the Magnificent Void, thanks for everything.

Friendship Bracelet?

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
it's hard to answer such a post without showing suggestive thoughts about an feasible alternatively psychoactive state of mind or a sudden eruption of gaiety, but even harder it is not to sound silky or as if one wanted a hippie-love-peace-embracement :wink:

...I don't want to spoil your message of love with lowbrow humour, argh, too late, I just will say that the guidance has been more than mutual (I bet I learned more from you), and now I already sound silky :wink:

When I read the title I thought this was a message of bye bye so say the least I am extremely happy that you are not going :D

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I luuuurve you too.

Witty vid material, also contributes a bit to perceiving duality transparant and objective.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
:goodman:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
:)

YOU BEAT ME TO IT!

You helped me, all of us plenty much mr.bender, we all love you more.

I actually wanted to make this post a few days ago, but wasn't home, then forgot - we're connected :yawinkle:

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
I love you all too.

This forum has been a great source of information and inspiration for me.

To everyone who posts on and reads this forum: THANKS :D

Illegalsmile

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
24 Avr 2009
i give my thanks to all of you as well
i have learned so much here
if it wasnt for the internet and you guys i would be having a way harder time with my life

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
I love you too. And everyone else. Without this forum I don't know what I would have become. This community for sure made my life better. I deeply thank everyone who took some of its time to answer my questions and share their experiences. My most significant experiences with psychedelics probably wouldn't have ever happenned if this forum didn't exist. I would never have dared to go as deep. I would in fact have never tripped in a proper setting.

I especially thank everyone who gave me some help and support when I was depressive a year ago. It really helped me get through it.

Thanks you everyone, I love you :heart:

I love the world, I love life

You too, GOD, even with your bad attitude :)

AAAAAAAAA words are not enough XD

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
I must admit... I love you all too.

No where else can one engage on such a level about the subjects we do without prejudice and negativity.

I have learnt alot and hope I have offerd alot of knowledge and safe guidance too.

Thank you all :)

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
Sticki I just realized what your avatar picture was, haha. I thought it was a snow cover something at first.

But yeah, thanks to all of you too. I really needed this place, it is almost like a temple of the intelligents. People who can think and talk like me, and I can express my deepest thoughts and feelings, without the fear of being looked down upon (moshtly).

You are all great, and I think this thread is just turning into a giant crying-happiness-circle-jerk.

overman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
1 Avr 2009
i'm going to get in on this love-fest. this place is awesome and you're all really cool people! going to do my best to contribute whenever i can.

cheers! :partyman:

VerusDeus

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
6 Avr 2006
Space-is-the-place +1 :lol:

But seriously I think we'd do well as a commune 8)

And I agree with all the tree-hugging wisdom that's been said. If it wasn't for this place I'd be lost for shure. And although I am never satisfied with my own contribution to this forum I still feel appreciated, and I am like a parasite, more learning than teaching, I am very thankful that all of you have allowed that :p

I think it's been said before, but for a mere internet-website this place has incredible warmth and kindness, let's keep it going!

Peace!

Psyolopher

Inscrit
15 Juil 2008
VerusDeus a dit:
Space-is-the-place +1 :lol:

But seriously I think we'd do well as a commune 8)

And I agree with all the tree-hugging wisdom that's been said. If it wasn't for this place I'd be lost for shure. And although I am never satisfied with my own contribution to this forum I still feel appreciated, and I am like a parasite, more learning than teaching, I am very thankful that all of you have allowed that :p

I think it's been said before, but for a mere internet-website this place has incredible warmth and kindness, let's keep it going!

Peace!
Thats exactly how i feel about this place aswell.

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Well, I have been on and off the forum a few times (3 maybe), but I still keep coming back.
It's a great loving community, with the occasional village nut, who is also embraced as an equal.

So guys... BFF??

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
^yeah I really think it is a nice village of caring neighbors .

It was a really nice space for me too share my toughs with others, and vice-versa.

And one can learn so very much just reading these wonderful ideas.

good winds to you all!

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Lots of lovely, intelligent people around here...

Seems it's my turn to be silent again, if I can manage.

Bye everyone! See you next time around! 8)