Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

I Got My Order, Thanks *******

lizard

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
18 Jan 2004
Hi everybody;
My order just arrived... I am very very excited :=))))
It tooks only 6 days with NO PROBLEM :=) Thank god and *******...

I just blow my mind... (I hope this is a true sentence) I just don't know what to do. I mean i know but can't think correctly because of happiness /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif))))

I will wait a few days to start cultivation. But before i have some newbie question.
I bought starters growkit with Golden Teacher spore syringe. It contains 10 ml. spore (liquid form) How much should i use for 1 jar? I saw some guides, says place the spores to the 4 edge of jar. Is it a rule or what?

And i have some plastic buckets and filter bags. I read the guide but can't understand very good. Can someone help me how should i use them?

Thanks anyway... Again thanks ******* for shipping and perfect customer care /forum/images/graemlins/smile.gif))

Aerogel

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
I think you just have to put a little of that liquid on the jar. The reason for the 4 holes, I think is for optimization of the micelium growth. If you only use one or two holes, it wont grow even in the jar. It will only grow on one side, or in two sides...
Using 4 inoculation points makes possible to have a cake ready and completly inoculated.
Maybe I'm not the best person to tell you this stuff, because I'm still starting my way to cultivation. But I've read a lot, and whatched some videos that provide this kind of information, so I supose this is the correct way to do it.