Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

i changed my mind.

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
This was originally a spare of the moment whinge about how I find the forum to be an informational black hole, but I decided that rather than abandoning my post watching over you all like some benevolent mind deity, I would rather just continue to lurk like a jaguar, and pop out at those unsuspecting moments when you let your psychic guard down.

I love you guys too much, or I love myself too much to abandon you guys, either way, it still works for me on a mischievous level.

Anyway, just ignore this; moderator please delete.

:rolleyes:

mountain-girl

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Mai 2008
:D yay welcome back! haha i hope you enjoy your time here more than before, have fun lurking then, peace

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
no man! jaguars are the most polluting of cars! we need Think cars!!(which i think is more appropriate to this forum...as a name)

http://www.think.no/

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
FINK CARS

anyway, this forum is all about changing your mind
i need a new one myself. my old one is filthy

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
sailor: WE ARE SINKING!! WE ARE SINKING!!!!
Captain: what are we SINKING about??

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
its been a long winter in Norway. never mind, six months of sun will sort you out

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
tell that! i'm a fine hybrid of Homo Italicus and Lesbia Nordica i can stand any climate from southern Sicily to Nordcapp. even tho i keep a fine Italic pheno, the cold wet winter won't spoil my appearance. and my roots can stand the harsh sicilian draughts and the really wet weather of the westlands with no signs of clorosis or rot or fungous infections ;)

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
why? are you an alcoholic?

the topic reminds me of this commertial

"I changed my mind"

DeBeers

A diamond

is forever

G

Invité
Maybe we need more offtopic topics, too blabber about :mrgreen:
I do think it's more a Lounge thing then a General Psychonautics thing though :wink:

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
This thread was intended at first as a farewell post;
I felt at the time I could no longer handle some of the forum’s seemingly dormant recognition of intrinsic epiphany.
I can’t really be critical in this respect, for this is only a microcosm, although we do have A LOT to be thankful for here;
At least the exploration of possibility remains viable.
It just seems sometimes that people would rather abstract than simplify, which is retrograde to the intent I think.

Anyway, I got over it, and thus changed my mind.
I will simply float around as a nimbus and not deter people from expressing themselves;
If not for this ability how would one learn?

I wanted to delete this topic because it’s kind of pointless now, unless people want to dump random statements here for mere amusement, which I would be happy to facilitate, lol.

Peace.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
You are a wise person buff,
but don't let your dogma run over your karma :wink:

I might be wrong (and sorry if I am) but I think you want to speak to much in stead of listen and get lost because of the opinion-diversity and the inability to judge someones ideas from an internet post. (which I consider a poor but hyperconnecting medium).

btw, i'm still awaiting your pm about determinism. :wink:

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
In my grade 9 science class lots of you probably remember watching the miracle of life video about a humans life (or lack thereof depending on your pro-choice views) from conception to birth anyways right around the part where it was showing the second trimester when the fetus looks like a fucking alien i started feeling kinda messed up dizzy and whatnot so i got up to ask to go to the bathroom and ended up fainting into the teachers arms.......most embarrassing moment ever. :shock:

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Maybe we need more offtopic topics, too blabber about :mrgreen:
I do think it's more a Lounge thing then a General Psychonautics thing though :wink:
I sometimes thought of opening offtopic threads, but in the end I let it be, because I thought I should contribute to the good ontopic threads first ;).. but I'm a lazy bastard.
anway, I thought of opening a thread where everybody can post great art of other people. I'm going to do this in some weeks, I think.

Dantediv86

Inscrit
18 Avr 2007
Gratefully_dead a dit:
i started feeling kinda messed up dizzy and whatnot so i got up to ask to go to the bathroom and ended up fainting into the teachers arms.......most embarrassing moment ever. :shock:

That happend to me while watching the story of Phineas Gage in 9th grade Psychology! and i tried watching it again when i was in 10th grade and i fainted again!! always in the juiciest moment, when the rod ges through Phineas' face and through his brain, tho he was still alive!!

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
whe i was in a somewhat altered state of mind the other week i started to believe i was communicating with your avatars. it really freaked me out. for a while you WERE your avatars. the only one that really got to me was BRAINEATER. youd have to have been there. (is that off topic enough?)

the only exception was dantidev. i couldnt get anything there. now i know why. dante is female!!! i was begining to think mountaingirl was the only one1

we may yet reach a chromosomal balance. i do hope so.

btw- braineaters avatar scared me. i started to believe it was watching me. i think its cos it blinks