Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

HPPD or something extra?

MindAstronaut

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
10 Juin 2006
I think i might have HPPD. but i just realize this since last weekend.
these effects became stronger in this period of 2 weeks.
I havent had any psychedelic since a month.
althrough these couple 2 weeks where pretty mindboggling intense, i dont know if those are related between eachother.

The effects are similar to psychedelics, you have the same waving patterns when you look at walls. these are actually not the walls but these are waves are in the air, they almost look like bird swarms or invisible smoke flowing through the atmosphere, in detail they look like very tiny minuscule vibrations.

At a sertain point i was thinking what if i can get a reaction out of these vibrations, that would prove to me that it just wasn't some visual error,
but more like a extra thing to precieve my own reallity.
And the thing is that it seemd that i reacted to my emotions,
anger made it vibrate slower and love made it vibrate way faster.
I dont know what to think of all this, or how i could use it.. maybe it is some extra thing to sense my emotions.
In some way im happy about all this, i really dont bother i have HPPD on the contrary i see it as something extra.

I thought i just share this with you guys..

Peace and Oneness! :D

tryptonaut

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
In some way im happy about all this, i really dont bother i have HPPD on the contrary i see it as something extra.

It's good to hear you see this positively. I have had trippy moments sometimes when I didn't use psychedelics for a while. Mostly it was just a certain feeling, not so much anything visual, I always enjoyed this sudden variation of normality.
As long as it doesn't negatively affect you I think it's great to have "after effects" of psychedelics. I mean that's what I do psychedelics for - I want them to positively influence my life!