Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Howdy!

Mavraek

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juin 2013
One by One. "for every color there is a corresponding sound..." from the 'Glass Bead Game' by Herman Hesse. There is a poem near the end of the book called "A Dream", it has taken me over 20 yrs to realize this poem describes a trip with dmt. Still a Virgin to actual direct experience of said trip, I am consumed by the research of All its' aspects. Therefore welcoming any and all input by fellow travelers (seekers,experimenters..etc...) Love to all, yeah You.:grin:

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey!! welcome!! hmm interesting idea... i have read one or two books by herman hesse as well and i liked it not too bad... as far as i know dmt has got to do something with dreams... what exactly its role is i don't really know... i think it's got to do with depth and density in some sense... anyway it's fascinating somehow..
sometimes dreams can be like trips... like travelling in yourself... maybe you know what i mean lol :D