Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Howard Marks-Mr.Nice Video Diary

Amroth

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Juin 2008
howard_marks2_wt_y.jpg

Howard Marks is famed for being the man resposible for importing most of the marijuana sold in the UK ... during the 70's and 80's. His exploits are the stuff of folk legend and on this video he reveals yet more previously untold tales of his scams and exploits. As we journey with Howard from Jamaica to Switzerland, from Edinburgh to Amsterdam and various other places in between, it is obvious why he has been described as someone ''who makes Peter Pan look like a geriatric with sleeping sickness'' and how he has made the unusual transformation from being the UK's most wanted man to the worlds most popular drug smuggler. As you would expect from Howard Marks, this is the video that does not shy away from telling the true facts about cannabis and provides an informative and fascinating guide to Ganja and Hashish.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
His story is one of the biggest lies i`ve ever heard . The guy is a total wally and was built up by the press . Every second person that got caught in the UK with drugs said in court that they had it from him and therby got off lighter . I know as i was dealing in the UK at the time . He also got used by lots of secret services who smuggled drugs in his name .

Amroth

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Juin 2008
i've never heard of his story untill today and actually i dont care that much if it's
wrong or right. i didn't even see the whole video but thought the beginning was
nice and posted it...
What i do know, i might be wrong, that a lot of marijuana was imported from the netherlands in that time. i heard about 6-7 years ago that even my mom was involved in it, she once got caught on the border of the uk with 36k of hashish in her trunk :roll: and that it was a set-up to distract the police. Someone must have informed the police overthere and whilst they stopped her, another car or truck drived by with alot more hashish in it. a-holes. And i don't think he had something to do with it...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I didnt want to have a go at you . I just made a comment about Howy and his comercial star cult .

In the years before the 70 the UK was the bigest importer and exporter of drugs , then in the early 70s Holland started comming . The UK had conections through the British empire to most of the big producers in the world . The history of British drug selling in a big style goes back to the opium wars in China at the start of the 1800s . The drug control laws that we have now were made to protect British comercial interests . Holland only got big in the middle of the 70s and by the start of the 80s it had taken over . Now its lost most of its market because of selling comercial shit and crapy comercial grass . Switzerland , Cannada , Spain and Portugal are now doing very much . The grass and hash that is smoked here in Germany is mostly produced here or smuggled here by Germans . Lots also comes from east europe . It was Germans with war conections that started the growing of grass for hash in moroco and who were responsible for the beginnings of cannabis smubling to europe .

As you wrote in your introduction Howy " makes Peter Pan look like a geriatric with sleeping sickness'' = hes a fantasy figure and as thick as pig shit . A small ex dealer cashing in .

Amroth

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
8 Juin 2008
i know you didn't want to have a go at me :wink:

Thanks for the look inside history, i didn't know all that.
Well yeah she got arrested in '83.

i didn't wrote the introduction, not a good writer.:)
but i immediatly got the impression that he was some kind of hero when looking his name up. He really is doing bussiness with his image he created or has been given...like you said by the press and all, I saw this video on amazon.com for sale.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
it tends to be scottish fishermen who import the most into uk. there are lots of small harbours with no customs. its the only way the fishermen can make money.
ive met a fisherman who was cought with 1 ton of cocaine because they stoped in a laybye to make a joint. the local police thought they were poaching deer and checked the van. he got served 8 years and is now back to fishing.
the coke tested more than 90% pure and cost very little to buy.
as far as i know he isnt planning writing a book