Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to stop time from going so fast when on Mdma?

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
Always when I take Mdma, time seems to fly buy ridiculously fast.
Like everytime I check the time, it's 1 hour later.
And at the end of the evening, it seems like everything passed bye in 1/2 hours.

Very frustrating, when you're having fun!

So would anyone know of any tips on how to stop myself from experiencing time passing bye so fast?

G

Invité
Buy a raincoat
Wear it
Sprinkle it with banana juice
and repeat the mantra:"spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam" 5 times
Do a bunnyhop afterwards and you're all set :mrgreen::thumbsup:

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Stop focussing on time and start focussing on the experience might be the option for you.

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
How is your heartbeat etc on mdma?
Are you hypersensitive to mdma?

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
leave your watch at home. might work :)

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
Just don't look what time it is before you're sober :)

and what Space-is-the-Place said is true too... but you need a lot of bananas :)

G

Invité
Ohw and I forgot to mention: They HAVE to be fair-trade bananas!!! 8)

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
my friend seems to have that problem. I never really have, sure it goes fast but I never feel ripped off timewise. I like to focus on every single feeling and sensation. When you start doing that time doesnt seem to even be an option.

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
How to abandon profound thoughts when on mushrooms?

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Time compression or time speeding up (must be a nice word for this), depends on the nature of the drugs, for me anyway.

Crystal meth (the upper of all uppers) makes a day go by in 5 minutes, some spacecake makes time go by utterly slow.

Anyway, remove all the clocks and just enjoy the experience. Looking at the time can really ruin your experience.

butane

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
5 Nov 2007
Well, I've heard time dilation used to describe the sensation of an actual five minutes feeling like an hour... So therefore, I decree that we shall call the opposite sensation "time constriction." How's that sound?

G

Invité
Sounds good to me :thumbsup:

I've had nights that seemed like 2 hours and hours that seemed like 2 nights :p

But Djones, do you have it everytime you do MDMA or is it something that just happends very often?

DevXavier

Inscrit
8 Mai 2006
Time compression is a term used pretty much already. Never heard of time constriction, though it works. :)

Time dilation was the word I was looking for.

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
Space-is-the-Place a dit:
Sounds good to me :thumbsup:

I've had nights that seemed like 2 hours and hours that seemed like 2 nights :p

But Djones, do you have it everytime you do MDMA or is it something that just happends very often?

I'm having it nearly all the time.
But sometimes it's also the feeling afterwards, like during the party or whatsoever, the time doesn't really seem to go that fast and I try to fully enjoy every single moment.
But when it's all over, it seems like it went all so fast.

Besides, I've also experienced some real blackouts, that all of a sudden I seem to wake up on the dance floor and I wonder what had happened for the last 2 hours:)

And what I noticed as well is, when I sit down for a moment and relax to feel the true relaxation (intoxication) of the Mdma
:D , that usually that moment turns out into sitting for an hour or longer.

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
Djones a dit:
Besides, I've also experienced some real blackouts, that all of a sudden I seem to wake up on the dance floor and I wonder what had happened for the last 2 hours:)

I love it when that happens! Suddenly you regain consciousness and you find yourself talking to somebody, who you've been talking with for half an hour, and you have no idea what you've said all that time.

A friend of me always sees me walking around at parties and talks to me. Point is, I never went there. Ah hell, she also sees people walking around with canoes on their backs and inflatable cows.

what were we talking about? :D

Djones

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
27 Nov 2006
skrudge a dit:
Djones a dit:

I love it when that happens! Suddenly you regain consciousness and you find yourself talking to somebody, who you've been talking with for half an hour, and you have no idea what you've said all that time.

A friend of me always sees me walking around at parties and talks to me. Point is, I never went there. Ah hell, she also sees people walking around with canoes on their backs and inflatable cows.

what were we talking about? :D

I very much am familiar with the last thing you said:)
When the Mdma really kicks in, I believe I'm seeing people everywhere around me, whom I think to know from something.
Like from school or something, years ago.
And then I walk up to them and ask them this and that, and I usually make a fool out of myself :?

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
1:- Lots of drugs cause short term memory problems .
2:- The older you are the quicker time seems to go .
3:- Try having an egg timer in your pocket that gives an alarm every 30 seconds and then stick a pin in your balls each time it goes off..... I am sure that that will stop you from forgetting one single second !!!!