Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How to scream like a Nazgul

Nomada

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Do you know how to breath like Darth Vader? You push, slightly, the lower end of the mouth of your throat upwards. The air in and out of your lungs starts being audible and with great cognitive resolution I might add. If you have at least made a little Hatha Yoga you'll instantly know what I mean.

It usually doesn't sound if you don't want to, but you can introduce your voice into this breathing and you can whistle. Blow the air out of your lungs and inhale with great force, the sound that comes out is inhuman. If you catch someone in the dark with this noiz you can make them shit in their pants.

I'm still looking in bibliographic resources whether it can sore up or even damage the mouth of the throat. My guess is it doesn't but one never knows, be careful. Handle with care.

exhale and enjoy...

[EDIT] I don't do it often: there is a air halo of divinity, specifically divine wrath which allows me to get motivated to scream like this only when the hearts speaks in that circuit--which is not very often. I can do it pretty loud, to almost deafening decibels.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
the sound that comes out is inhuman. If you catch someone in the dark with this noiz you can make them shit in their pants.
LOL

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
I never knew my throat had a mouth

just below the farthest place you can see into yourself when you wide open your mouth in front of the mirror.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
hehehe it really sounds like those nazguls things. it reminds me of this sound i can make, although i don't have a name for it. it's done by putting the lips on your completely opened palm, like giving a kiss, and then sucking air as quickly as you can. the trick is controlling the amount of air flow into your mouth by adjusting the position of your palm, letting in just the necessary air as required. if you get it right it sounds as if an otherworldly demon is opening a space-time fabric-tearing vortex portal by materializing itself next to you. as to catching people in the dark with it: if you can pull it off as loud as i can i certify that they will, at least, pee themselves a little.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Blow air and spit through you lips carefully controling how tense they are. If you loosen them one sounds like an engine, but if you tense them and start spiting it forms, specially if done laying down mouth up, a little fountain of bubbles. Some babies do it for fun actually.

The vibrating lips get red and you feel funny if done for a while, specially if you are taking full breaths with it. I started to laugh.

One can do a similar thing with the whole jaw and one sounds like a bee. This time, the vibration is felt all over the skull. Very pleasant, like the stroke of midnight of a violet.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
Sometimes I lay on bed, in darkness, and in between long inhalations I chant. Not any known words, only sounds; carousel glossolalia.

I usually start with "mmmmmm" or "aaaaaaaaaaa" and continue modifying the mouth, jaw and throat contractions to obtain different ondulations. After half an hour or so I cannot help a little green and yellow, fluffy symphony, with my bedroom ceiling as canvas. Only I cannot longer think there is a ceiling in front of me, a bottomless pit instead, in which far away topazes seem to converge in a titanic egg shaped net with my body as center.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^I used to do that too, but my girlfriend doesn't like it.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Worse. She wakes up.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"How to scream like a Nazgul"

I do that when i sit down fast with tight trousers on .