Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

[How to plug]

regoR

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
20 Mai 2011
hello world

i'm male, 31, been on fr part of the forum for a month
I'm new to chemical psychedelic trips, but i used to do mushrooms several times before this year.
Why this year ? LSD, Ketamine and now MXE crossed my way
And i happen to like it ! Specially that damned MKet these days.

So, my introduction in the english part of this forum is not quite innocent... :)
I'm on my way to translate this thread from bluelight into french, in order to introduce some products into my own ass ;)
As a matter of fact, i didn't find any interesting information about anal administration of chemical powders on this forum, and that's why i'm seeking for darker info in russian plains :ß
I will post translated version on fr forum when it's done

If by any chance, you happen to have informations about how to plug mxe or any chem which works alike it, it would be really nice to share it here !
cheers

( . )

PS: at this time, i think it is really funny to talk about pluging on the "introduce yourself" thread :p

Crimzen

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
what an entrance haha

i've never really seen the appeal of plugging to be honest, im patient enough to wait for the come up and if the drugs arent potent enough i take more..

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Crimzen a dit:
what an entrance haha

i've never really seen the appeal of plugging to be honest, im patient enough to wait for the come up and if the drugs arent potent enough i take more..

Taking chemicals through the rectum by passes the stomach and liver meaning bio-availability is increased through a lack of chemical process, The next step up in terms of effectiveness is Intravenous.

Anal administration would be appealing if you had small doses of chemical that cost a fortune and you want your best bang for your buck.

Let it be known tho, Not every thing is suitable for such administration...
On one forum I have been on, Some one was talking of preparing shrooms for anal administration. Yes whole mushrooms :shock: , I advised that unless he planned to grow them from there he better rethink or make a suitable extraction :lol:

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
lol sticki
me and one of my friends have an on going joke about plugging marijuana buds XD

Sticki

Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Crimzen a dit:
me and one of my friends have an on going joke about plugging marijuana buds XD

I suggest you make some tincture and get a syringe for next time you see your friends, Seperate the men from the boys :lol:

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
lmfao
i'll rock up to the door, syringe in hand and my pants hanging off my ass
"You ready for this?!"