Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

how to extract dmt(HELP)

KR3CHeR

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Juil 2013
im from hawaii and there are many plants that have dmt here. i am not familiar with plants so i cant tell if it is Acacia Confusa, or[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] [/FONT]​Mimosa. please help and i would also liuke some one on one help with some teks, please help you could also email me at [email protected]

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
i could help with teks mate but for the rootbark check google images

KR3CHeR

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Juil 2013
i have 4 pounds of the bark, hopefully its the right root bark. i think its acacia.
you think you could link some methods?

KR3CHeR

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Juil 2013
i have tried this method 3 times now, 1st nothing came back second i tried to heat up the naptha and nothing came back i have one in the freezer right now well see how it comes out this afternoon, will post. if this last batch does not come out ill just do a A/B extraction

KR3CHeR

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Juil 2013
it has worked but not shown like in the picture it becomes like a goo alright smoke, but never go on a journey

KR3CHeR

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
3 Juil 2013
anyone got other teks that make the DMT to an orange paste like thing that becomes a orange rock?

badilo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
1 Juil 2013
not sure why your getting goo. you got a fan on it when drying? you could try clean it using naptha