Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How Often? Why?

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
How often do you like to enjoy the herb?

I usually do it 3-4 times a week using different methods (vape, joint, pipe, bong) and sometimes all in one day. Socially and solo. Once in a while I go into phases where I use it every day for enjoyment or medication (can last a month), but usually I end up starting to feel addicted and stop it for a while after that.

Why do you do it?

It really helps my attitude with things, hence the "medication". I used to have unreal anxiety, weed helped me to just "not care" about many of the stupid things that stressed me out. I heard Spider Webb, a tattoo artist/activist in an interview, he said "Once you drop the whole idea that you care about something, then you're really free. Pretty simple." That sounds like a common idea I've heard before, especially in Eastern philosophy, and I like.

It helps my artistic creativity when I use in moderation. It increases my inspiration and motivation altogether generally, makes me happier to be alive, helps me see beauty easier. I am sensitive and get worn down by the cutthroat style of capitalism and cities and weed helps me through that in a big way.

Other uses are also for just medicating a sore back, etc. after work or something. As well as the obvious social aspect.

So yeah, what about you? :weedman:

????????

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
man i've been smoking too much lately. i almost made a topic like this. first i decided to stop completely and wait some time to re-evaluate but then i thought that well the problem is not the smoking per se but my irresponsibility towards it. so i quit quitting and arranged with myself to smoke less and stop doing it in the mornings --because that usually means i'll continue doing it throughout the day-- i don't know why but only 2, 3 or 4 times a week has always felt like not enough for me.

i guess i'm like this because of the holy week mini vacation in which i changed modes from "gotta-get-up-early-i've-got-things-to-do" to "live-the-moment-fuck-tomorrow" holiday mentality and i haven't grounded since. until now. i think.

i do it for the sames reasons as you... medicine for the soul

M

Maganja

Invité
I only use my vaporizer, since bongs and joints are too smelly an option while I'm living with my parents. I'll probably stcik with my vaporizer once I'm out anyways, since it's easier on my lungs and saves weed.

Anyways, I tend to use it 4-5 times a weeks. Mostly at night, not often with people, since my only smoking buddy lives next door and gets very paranoid about her mother.

Waking up after vaping the night before is one of the greatest things ever.

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
????????, I know what you mean man. A whole day feels like two for me, usually, so it's tough to go a whole day without some smoke. I think it's not how often you do it that matters, but how you do it, like your attitude towards it.

Maganja, your smokelife is not so different from mine! I use my vape every night before bed because, like you, it is the only way for me to do it with my parents upstairs. Sometimes I smoke in the bathroom with the shower and fan on to rid the smell, works nicely. But you're right, theres nothing like a vape to make your stash last!

Even if I only get four hours of sleep, vaping first makes it deep enough to be restful, and feelin' fine :weedman:

Brugmansia

Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
Usually 1 day off 1 day on, I only swallow it, dose can vary greatly from just relaxtion to full tripping. Depends on the purpose. To be honest I'm more organized when doing tasks when still feeling the subtle remaining relaxtion because the day before when I was high. I benefit too much from it to put it down, it's definitely a medicine for the soul.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
I do it like once a day. Just like the other dude, I do it in the shower and in the bathroom. But I still don't understand the whole vape thing... Like, do you just heat it all up in there, and leave the smoke in there for days and just puff at it whenever you want?

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
But also I use a corn cob pipe ;) Lol they hit great, and make it taste better.. But I was using a light bulb vape for awhile.. But it sucks, its just like a crack pipe why do they even call it a vaporizer? Anyways, yea I don't do it EVERYDAY it normally fluctuates.. But mostly it is everyday..

G

Invité
The point of a vaporizer is to heat the stuff just enough so that the active compound (THC for example) evaporates without having a combustion, thus making cannabis consumption 1)cheaper (you don't need as much stuff as with a joint) 2) healthier (you don't inhale any of the by-products commonly found in a consumption).

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Lol I know what they do, I mean like do you just put your baggie in the chamber, and heat it up. And then just whenever you want you just take a puff? Or do you have to re fill it every time?

G

Invité
I don't understand your question, THC vaporize at a certain temperature, so if you want to inhale some, you have to heat it up.

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Ok, so lets say I bought a vape.. Then I baught a gram of weed. So then I decide too put the entire gram of weed into the vape. Then I decide I do not want too do the entire gram at the same time, so I leave the smoke in the vape. Can you do that..? Can you just put your whole sack in the vape and just leave the smoke there until later? Or will the smoke get like stale or something?

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
The vapourizer doesn't create smoke, it creates vapour. If you leave the THC vapour too long, it will condensate on the walls of the balloon or whip, leaving a resin on the inside and wasting the vapour. You can't "store" vapour. Just hit the vape the same way would a pipe, but take a solid, steady lungful, as soon as the balloon is full or you are ready for another. I find vapours out of a proper vape (my first was a light bulb too, total shit) are much softer than smoke on the lungs.

If you don't want to use the whole gram at once, put in less :D

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
THANK YOU Lol thats all I needed.. But those things are expensive.. Do you have like a pipe sized one, or a gigantic cault sized one? I don't know which to get, but I will hopefully get one soon ;)

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
I have the Arizer Extreme (http://arizer.com/), second only to the Verdamper vapourizer (http://www.hempcity.net/cannabisshops/i ... index.html) IMHO, nothing beats that beastly motherfucker. It's worth the money man, just save a while longer instead of buying a vape pipe or cheaper big one.

The Arizer is cheaper than the volcano too, mine must have paid for itself long ago, saving my THC from combustion :mrgreen:

IJesusChrist

Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
max 6 times a year

blode

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Juin 2010
I use the herb when I have the money. So it can vary between once a day for a month or only twice a week for a month.

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007

ophiuchus

Inscrit
14 Nov 2006
been cutting back lately, im preparing for a fight (muay thai). i only hit the bowl 1-3 times in a day; if it's passed to me. im currently buying 1/8ths of good, selling the 3 grams and gathering an encyclopedia-archive of various .5g nugs for free :mrgreen:

Nanosage

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Mai 2010
Nice dude, I normally get about 20 dollar 1/2 eights but in m=Missouri, it is really easy to come by some good dank for that cheap :)