Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How much to eat?

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Yesterday my friend and I made cannabis milk, using that to make weed pancakes. We used fifteen grams of potent herb in the milk making (double boiled weed & milk for approx. 20 min) and it felt like a lot more than just one toke over the line!

So what do you reckon is a good moderate dose?

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
lol, so u used like 7,5 grams a person?
that's a really high dose for oral ingestion !

Normally 0,5 to 1 gram per person is enough :lol:

Mescaline

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Jan 2007
What shamanita said, although I prefer using 1.5grams, a bit more or less depending on your strain of weed.

7.5grams per person is a LOT :rolleyes: . May I ask what you experienced?

DaZeD

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
25 Août 2006
Haha, yea goddamnit, that's what i wanna know too, what did you feel from it?
You posted on 4:20, you didn't actually did that on purpose did you?

Teonanacapilli

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
26 Oct 2009
Haha damn, I had no idea it was such a large amount! I just wanted to be SURE we would have an experience :D

Well, the onset introduced a cool body stone and a period of extreme laughter. Later, the body high increased and I had a really foggy mind. Then drowsiness, and a later vegetative state. The next morning at work felt like I had taken some ativan or something and I was totally carefree, a feeling ironically mixed with moments of intense paranoia.

At one point I was really digging it and walked up to that friend of mine at work and said "Hey man, this is some real fear and loathing shit!" because I was feeling so out of it at work! I wouldn't mind trying that dose again away from work, it was interesting and worth another look :mrgreen:

And Dazed, haha, no I had no idea it was 4:20!

bebbolo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Oct 2010
Teonanacapilli a dit:
Haha damn, I had no idea it was such a large amount! I just wanted to be SURE we would have an experience :D

Well, the onset introduced a cool body stone and a period of extreme laughter. Later, the body high increased and I had a really foggy mind. Then drowsiness, and a later vegetative state. The next morning at work felt like I had taken some ativan or something and I was totally carefree, a feeling ironically mixed with moments of intense paranoia.

At one point I was really digging it and walked up to that friend of mine at work and said "Hey man, this is some real fear and loathing shit!" because I was feeling so out of it at work! I wouldn't mind trying that dose again away from work, it was interesting and worth another look :mrgreen:

And Dazed, haha, no I had no idea it was 4:20!

OMG! :weedman: Please return your experience after taking that dose again away from work :rolleyes: