Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How much have u eaten?

rippedsuperhero

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
So ive just consumed roughly half an ounce a few hours ago and smoked an 1/8th(3.3GArms)and wells its pretty incsaen i wanted to keepp a journal log but i found it difficult to move :)

So i was wonderign whats the most anyone has ingested before and triped the hell out

:wink:

sorry about the spelling:)

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Sounds like FUN to me .

nickm66

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
30 Août 2007
funny thing about me is, i always trip out of weed for some reason, i get like 5x higher then most other people. when i first started smoking weed i would get hallucinations of everything looking like a cartoon, and things would be giant compared to me, or i would be really really big and everyhting else would be like doll house size.

it was messed up, and then one time i smoked weed and had a panic attack, i got so messed up i couldnt move and i just sat there shaking. i got high for about 8 hours, and it was off about 2 bowls of danks.

well after this expierence i stoped doing weed for fear of a same expeirence.(i was like 14 and a noob at life lol)

a month later i decided to try it again, and to my amazment i didnt get that high.

and now i smoke the best danks u can get in Minnesota, and i can keep up with everyone just fine. its like my mind snapped and gained a new tolerance for weed.

but eating it does bring back memorys Oh man those firecrackers are good lol.

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I have eaten over half an ounce (equivalent dry bud weight) of hash-butter in brownies before, whilst smoking the other half in the trusty bong (in bud form).
That was at 420; no one could keep up with me and my buddy! Big glass cones all the way :)

I don’t know about eating kilos of strait bud though, I’m sure the high would be awesome but it’s out of control at that point and you can’t regulate it at all. Just eat some really potent hash or hash products and smoke or vaporise your tasty greens for inhalation. :) MMmmm.

Peace.