Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How many joints you smoke a day, everyday??

How many joints do you think we should smoke a day?

• One every other day

Votes: 0 0,0%

Votes: 1 16,7%

Votes: 1 16,7%

• As much as you want

• As much as you can afford

Votes: 4 66,7%

• Nombre total d'électeurs

dragonking

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Juil 2008
I know it sounds like a bit silly, but...

I've been doing 4, 5 joints a day, everyday, for 4 years now and I can't seem to reduce it. I like it and don't feel bad.

I also don't know if it's ok, but I'm alive and still remembering my short term life. of course I had to learn how to live without immediately remembering things, but I don't know many people that smoke like this.

Anyone else in this high-situation?

peace out.

F.

GOD

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Wheres the option for people who dont smoke any ?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I vaporize, usually about 6 times a day. Homegrown weed, so no limitations.
I'm not stoned now though.

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
About a gram a day.

I'm addicted but I'm having no problems with my use (except cannabis tolerance).

I've been smoking daily (or almost daily) for 4 years now, with an eight month break in the middle. I had problems at home and with the cops so I quit until my 18th birthday. I know I can quit when I really need to, I also know I can't when I don't have to :roll: :lol:

KoNXuRo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
27 Fev 2009
As Aristoteles said, the virtue is in the middle point.

I find 1 per day quite excessive, and also note that your body get used to it, so with time you will need more and more....

Dunno.... I think that we should use drugs as a tool to explore our mind, not in a daily basis. If you feel addicted, leave it: don't chain yourself up with your own shackles.

Obviously, it's my point of view...

;)

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
KoNXuRo a dit:
Dunno.... I think that we should use drugs as a tool to explore our mind, not in a daily basis.
I've been exploring my mind on a daily basis all my life, with or without cannabis. I generally prefer with cannabis though.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
As much as I want which usually equates to smoking alot in weekends and not at all during the week. For me the cannabis experience doesn't combine with alot of my everyday life so I take time to experience it while I don't have anything else to do. :)

Gratefully_dead

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Mai 2007
I usually smoke about 3 or 4 bowls a day from my bong or pipe with the occasional joint tossed in there. I've been smoking daily for about a year now and haven't noticed any decrease in mental capacity, though i suppose i wouldnt be the one to notice if it were to occur, anyway as i write this im rolling a joint to smoke before work this morning :D happy stoning everyone

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
I am very stable with vaporizing once (usual) or twice a week. I think this (or rarer) is the perfect rhythm so you still can enjoy it and it doesn't affect your daily life and sleep. IMHO this is the maximum you should use it if you want to keep it psychedelic.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
it depends from person to person. For me, i best don't smoke weed every day.. Cause when i do, i just sit & smoke & lay down & smoke & smoke and i'll do nothing else but getting stoned whole day long..
And also, i don't wanna be a cannabisaddict anymore who cant sleep without his joint, who can't eat without having a smoke first, and who gets nervous when having smoked nothing for 20 hours...

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
I voted as much as I want. Right now I want to use cannabis only once every month tops.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I voted the same. I smoke about twice a week on average. I sometimes take breaks for a week or 2 here and there. Occasionally on vacation I'll have a few tokes almost everyday, usually after a few days to a week I've had enough and its time for a break

toogoodforyou

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Juin 2008
Usually i smoke about 2-3 days of the weak in the evening or night. 1 joint is sufficient, unless i'm smoking with a few people.

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
A little much off-topic, but do you guys also experience the fact that cannabis makes you stay up till late in the night?
Me and my friends have that...
In one episode of the simpsons, the one where Homer smokes weed for his glaucoma (or is it something else? i forgot), he also stays up till very late, watching tv whole night and smoking weed :p I thought by myself: "hey i know that :p i also don't want to go to sleep when i smoke weed."

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^start earlier and take more. :D

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Forkbender a dit:
I voted as much as I want. Right now I want to use cannabis only once every month tops.

I voted as much as i want too.
Used to be in between 1 to 4 a day, but have been not smoking for a week now.
Still going strong :D
Rolled one for a friend yesterday and didn't have the urge to toke, so that's a good sign :D

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
^in the end it is one of the easiest habits to kick, if you can't quit, you obviously don't want to (not that there is anything wrong with that).

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
yeah! one day I got home from a rock concert. Terrible pains in the neck, I was very drunk , just wanted to sleep. but a friend made a joint, and what joint! we smoked it,. I was up for 4 hours . Marijuana just gives you a very physical high, but to opposite that, it makes you a bit sleep free.

greenwizard

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Juin 2008
I think smoking marijuana every day , can really affect the way one thincks.

but that's just me. in the summer I smoked every day. And every single sentece I pronounced had numerous Ummmmmmmm's between words. Thinking just gets very slow and drift

Piece of trivia!!
! In Portugal being high is called being blind ( cego in portuguese )
So: Estás todo cego!»»»You are so blind!»»» You are so high!

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
some more trivia
in singapore they call being drunk being high