Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

How do you smoke salvia?

Loco

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Avr 2005
I bought salvia extrakt once and it was enough for 5 trips said the website were i bought it from. I smoked it with aluminium-foil using a ordinary lighter and i didnt feel SHIT, although i smoked it all. Why? How are you suposed to smoke the damn thing? :iconhead:

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
I always smoke it in a hasjpipe. works great but somme people prefer a bong. and you sould hold the smoke as long as you can in your lungs. thats very important.

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
This is for 1 gram of salvia 5x extract:
* 20 light doses (each dose being .05g)
* 10 moderate doses (each dose being .10g)
* 4 strong doses (each dose being .25g)
So, what you did was really stupid and you should have smoken it in a bong. If you dont have a bong you can easily make one. Here you can see how to make a bong.

DaveLucky

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mai 2005
I don't get it...
everybody says "i smoke it in a bung.."

but how can u smoke a liquid in a bong?
I heard sth. about fortified leaves so the extract would be put on a leave and then smoked...

Since I just ordered only the extract, i hope, that I can smoke the extract without anything else somehow? :confused:

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
I don't get it...
everybody says "i smoke it in a bung.."

but how can u smoke a liquid in a bong?
I heard sth. about fortified leaves so the extract would be put on a leave and then smoked...

Since I just ordered only the extract, i hope, that I can smoke the extract without anything else somehow? :confused:

Umm, if you have salvia liquid you have to use it sublingually like you take some of it in your mouth and place it under your tongue and wait a while. I dont know more about it but do some research yourself. Yes you can smoke the extract without anything else. Just put like 1/10 of the extract in your bowl and light it up and inhale :) You need better lighter than just normal lighter to achieve best effects.

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Have a great trip then :) And remember, if its your first time use a sitter. :thumbup:

DaveLucky

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mai 2005
yep... had my trip yesterday.. was already drunk and a bit stoned... maybe not a decent thing to start with... but nice people and ambience and that sort of sort of stuff..

anyway, we had a small pipe but only a normal lighter... i was holding it in my lungs for quite a long time... but i didn't feel more than being "stoned" for 30min or so... i took about 1/5 or 1/6 of the 5x extract... next time ill be sober, have bong and a proper lighter and will take a bit more... :smirk:

freyja

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
18 Juil 2004
If it's liquid keep it in your mouth untill you start to feel it.. if you smoke it, make sure you smoke it very hot! Salvinorine will not get out under 300 degrees (c). And it't defenately better without tabacco if you smoke it.. so get the extract on leaves instead of liquid ;)

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Great. Let us hear about the next trip. I smoked like 1/10 of the 10x extract and dont even remember exhaling smoke and i was so out of here! I saw weird things and i crawled around in my room. After the trip i didnt remember anything i had done so you better get a sitter too :upsidedown: And you should get a torch lighter. :upsidedown:

DaveLucky

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mai 2005
mhm... I bought a small watercooled pipe made of glass. (not a bong, though)
I had a torch lighter and i put quite a lot of salvia in the pipe. (1/5 of 5x extract) i inhaled it in a long drag and left it in my lungs for 25sec or so... again, I was stoned but it was nothing like what you read about other people's experiences. :think: i wonder what i do wrong

CryingOutLoud

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
11 Mai 2005
Sorry to hear that.. :frown: I dont know what you did wrong.. Do you have any salvia left?

Xcrement

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Mar 2005
I had the same. The only thing i can advise you is just keep filling your pipe till you really feel it, and when you start feeling it, take another(or more) hit(s).
Please post your experience here. :roller:

Greets,

SalviaLover

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
1 Juin 2005
Best way to smoke it is to line the bowl with a salvia leaf and then fill with 20X. Use a water pipe of course. Then take in as much as you can with one hit , or hit it back to back. Then, sit back and enjoy the ride! :thumbup: LOVE IT!!!! LOVE IT!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

DaveLucky

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
14 Mai 2005
ok... tested my 5x stuff yesterday again.
again, i had my small watercooled pipe (not a bong).
I put a good load in the pipe and tried to take it completely with one drag. I succeded more or less. afterwards a second and then a third drag. then i really felt it starting.
I started realizing the things I did not until a few seconds later- really stoned.... I sat down on my bed. That was it, unfortunately. I passed the peak and it began to abate... I took a final one but it didn't help to get me where I wanted to go, where you all had been many times before:
to space, time, out of body, whatever.

I alway took long drags, held the lighter into the salvia etc..

Maybe I should try it with the 10x stuff and a bong but.. bloody hell, this is a pricy hobby
:cool:

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
maybe next time try it with a torch lighter? should be a lot more effective...