Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Honey Oil = Awesome

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I just extracted some honey oil from a box of leaf trimmings and a mid sized plant covered in resin. The result was golden ambrosial oil that has a potency not of this world.

A tiny glob in a vaporiser and your tactile senses turn to jelly.

I’m just stoked about having oil, and it was so easy to make!
Anyone else got some experience with making and/or consuming honey oil?

Heres the link to the procedure:Link

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"A tiny glob in a vaporiser and your tactile senses turn to jelly."..................... and then you throw your bong away ??????

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I still have some nice and potent buds sitting around, so the bong stays for now.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Awesome.. did you get the little extractor then as well? Sounds like it is easy enough to make without..

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
yeah we often had some oil :D funny stuff... you smoke a tiny little bit and you're somewhere else.
it's great for cooking too!

buffachino

Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
I just made my own extractor out of PVC.
Everything about making honey oil is easy!

I’ve found that 3 cans of butane are enough to get the majority of oil from your plant matter. Either in separate batches or all three washes in the one tray.

Also, if you want to put your oil in a specific container, rather than scraping it up every time you want to blast, just put it in the freezer, and then while it’s still solid, scrape it up and put it into your container. Simple!

I’m having great fun with this supreme product.
Doing some baking soon too, should be tasty!

:weedman:

Peace.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
Hey!!

Unfortunately my lack of understanding for the english language doesn't provide me the necessary knowledge to undertake the honey oil extraction, though i'd love to make some of the shit! Maybe anyone could state the method and tell me how to do it in easy language!! :D Thanks a lot!!

Peace!! :weedman:

HappyMind

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
16 Mai 2007
I smoked that oil once, just smudged a little bit on my smoking paper. It was great!
Too bad for me that i don't grow weed, or else i could make some myself.
Can't get it anywhere here :cry:

Flux_Capacitor

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
hey there. seems like that like may be broken. can you post the steps here?

From what you have said so far it seems like you simply tape a piece of old t-shirt material around the end of a tube, fill tube with butane and collect the liquid in a Pyrex tray. Is this all there is to it or am I missing something?

how finely ground does the plant material have to be for this to be successful? and can you use any plant scraps e.g. stems, pipe scrapings etc?

thank you

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
This will work with anything containing THC I would think.

1. Grind up bone dry plant material.
2. Insert material in to a PVC tube cut to length.
3. Have a filter on one end, and drill a whole in the other size of butane tip.
4. Wrap several wash rags around the pipe, as to prevent frost bite.
5. Pyrex pot underneath, pour butane through as fast as possible.
6. Wait for butane to evaporate, scrape and enjoy.

Just Google Honey Oil if you need anymore help.

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
(a friend of mine) uses the same method but uses a modified camping stove with the burner removed. the stove is then threaded onto an old diving torch(flashlight) containing the weed. its always worth mentioning this should always be done OUTSIDE so you dot blow your house up. the camping stove has the advantage that bigger batches can be done and there is a valve to turn it of and on if it leaks atall. (my friend) once spilt his oil and gas mix containing an 1.5 ounces oil on the forrest floor.cos he was so wasted.FIZZZZZZ :shock:worth mentioning oil made from weed is a class1 in the uk