Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Holy Mountain

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Anyone seen The Holy Mountain? I tried to watch it twice but it one of the most absurd movies i have ever seen :D But very interesting from time to time.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0071615/

I'm sharing the torrent from demonoid.com: The_Holy_Mountain_[1973]_Jodorowsky_2007_remastered_dvd_release

G

Invité
Hmm, sounds very interesting.

I'll have a look, thanks :thumbsup:

ararat

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I just watched the first 8 minutes, and there is only one thought which came to my mind: WTF!

definitely going to watch the movie though :lol:

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Yea I remember getting it a few years back and didn't get to far into it. Still on my list to watch though. It's so odd

No-Key

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
17 Déc 2006
Strangely enough, I just saw this movie, got it for Christmas.
I also happened to see it for the first time while I was on LSD,
and holy shit people,
don't do that to yourselves.

I only got through the first half hour on 'cid,
finished two days later sober.
It damn near gave me a bad trip,
but the first half is the harder to watch portion.

Overall though, I was stunned and amazed. I didn't know there was ever a movie like this one, and it has been eye opening if only for that. You'd need to see it a lot more times than I have to understand any of it, but it all has to do with alchemy, tarot, and true reality.

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I know this isn't really related but I watched a movie called "Subconscious Cruelty" which was like the biggest nasty mind fuck movie ive ever seen. Could give a bad trip to a sober person :p

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166370/

whiterabbit

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
25 Déc 2007
i just watched part of it on youtube, think i'll watch it hole thnx

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I realy liked holly mountain. Watched it several times. Whoa. This IS art.

I am a Lynch fan, so first I watched it as if it was a Lynch movie. Without trying to understand it. And it was good. Quite a mindfuck. Loved the different feelings it navigates you trough.

But when I started seaking for simbols in this movie... It is full of them. I saw the movie 5 times and still didn't catch them all.

For me it is a brilliant movie.

kcar181, do you know where i could get the Subconscious Cruelty? It sounds interesting.

G

Invité
petfles, but hasn't demonoid closed ? i can't get into it for about 2 or 3 months. it says it has been shut down.

G

Invité
i have seen the movie, and it is quite astonishing. i loved it, and the end is soooooooo nice.
did you saw that guy talking about LSD being the philosopher's stone, and the apocalypse being a mescaline experience ? i thought it was quite honest, because the group of 9 people searching for the elders didn't said nothing...
i would rate it 9 out of 10 - i disliked the exploding toads and fighting dogs.