Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hi there from Barcelona !

phalaris

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
Greeting from Barcelona !

I´m staying a week in Barcelona at the moment with a group of people of my faculty. Officially for work ;).

Are any people from Barcelona on the forum ? with good suggestions ie for places to visit ;)? I am free to do what I like on this saterday. I´m not sure I´ll be able to check internet before saterday though. Maybe I can find an internet cafe this saterday to check again.

Anyways, greeting from sunny Barcelona.

Phalaris.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
AH!!! Barthalona !!!! I dont know if its still the same but if it is take care on "Ramblas" and when you go up hill on it , on the streets that run parallel on the left hand side there are bars where you are either going to get stabed , murdered and then raped or get realy good holiday requisits . There used to be about 30 % normal people , 30 % pigs and 30 % murdering thugs hanging around on "Ramblas" .

Mara

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Avr 2008
I've been to Barcelona about 4 years ago. Had the time of my life there. The city is beautiful. I loved the living statues on the big shopping streets.

It may be a bit touristic, but you just should not leave Barcelona without checking out Gaudi's work.

And by that I mean:
Sagrada Familia
Park Guell
Casa Mila
Casa Batllo
etc. etc. etc.

Gaudi is a genius.

I also remember going to this fountain at night. It just so happened to be his birthday when I visited that thing, so everybody was singing bon aniversari to the Fountain. It is about a 30 min show where the fountain lights up in every colour of the rainbow. I believe it is called The magic fountain of Montjuïc.

Enjoy!

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I agree about the architecture . It used to be amazing going and looking at the spacey cathedral and very near were very modern buildings and a few meters away there were very old houses in small alleys where they threw buckets of piss out of the 5th floor windows like in the middle ages . But i wasnt there for years.......

If you can , go to figures and look at the architecture there some of it is psychedelic especialy the museum .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Lucky! Barcelona is like skateboard capital of the world!!

Hope you have a good time!!

PEACE & LOVE

phalaris

Inscrit
7 Mai 2005
I'm having a great time.. and yes, the Gaudi architecture is very nice ! This evening I went to park-Guel with friends. Wow.. probably we'll go to some more of Gaudi's work tomorrow.

Greets from the south..

@ user: There seem to be many skateboarders here indeed. You see them everywhere in the city and metro. Do you skateboard yourself ?

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
@ user: There seem to be many skateboarders here indeed. You see them everywhere in the city and metro. Do you skateboard yourself ?
Yes I try to skateboard as much as possible. Since I have school I cannot spend as much time as I would like on my board. Soon summer will be here, and I will be able to skate 12+ hours a day. Ahhh the good times.... :D
Hope you have a good time there, it looks beautiful!
PEACE & LOVE