Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hi Everyone

Rcomplex

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
17 Août 2012
I'm Dyl, probably easier to use my display name. I'm 16 from the UK and the last 2 or 3 years have held a great amount of personal growth for me ultimately leading to great interest in psychonautism both with and without psychoactive substances. About the drugs, and unlike many of my peers, I am sensible. I've not explored greatly in that respect but what i have tried i've felt ready for, enjoyed, and stronger as a result. At home i make a regular habit of meditation and practice my own form of internal philosophy that has blown my own mind more then once. I have also had quite vivid closed eye visuals since i was young (recently i've had images of pyramids).
I've just left secondary school which i suppose accentuates how young many consider i am for this kind of mindset, I accept that age indicates experience but not necessarily maturity, i've accepted that there is a lot of experience i don't have and that brings me on to Knowledge.
We all want to learn because a lucky few out of the entire modern human race realize that what we learn from our own minds and each other is the only true progression a consciousness can make.
So for now, that's all from me
I look forward to the insightful viewpoints the users here post. as we try to unravel this cosmic puzzle, i've found, that we all uncover different pieces at different times, so connecting and sharing is the only real way to get a bigger picture and hopefully... Answers!

Very nice to collectively virtually meet you all :)

KingLordMaster

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
4 Mar 2012
Welcome :)