Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hey so ya, im back!

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
How has every one been? its been around 7 months. I have a HELL of a story.. Fuck the system. Lets just leave it at thatt.

Im browsing around looking at what alls been going on. Anything worth mentioning?

Wheres God? It says hes deleted??

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Damn.. so thats my welcome back.. a dead thread... c'mon noww :roll:

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Hey dude, welcome back!

A lot has happened here, too much to explain, perhaps it's best to just move on and gradually get back into it.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Ya, ive been reading for the past 20 mins.. lol.

Im digging the new format of the forum.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Hey Trick what's up.

Yes a lot has been going on here. Cm and God are banned. it's a long story.
Welcome back.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
wtf...

i want to hear this story..
I diddnt even know people GET banned on here.

They were some of the best members..

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Hey dude, welcome back.

magick forgot to mention CM and GOD were banned,
but none of 'em returned and i'm not even sure if they were unbanned.
Forum was quite quiet after, but gradually it's getting up to speed again,
some new members decided to join and i guess it's a lot more peaceful...

Anyways, good luck reading everything, it's pages full of (pointles?) discussion

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
thats sad, especally considering how much usefull information both of them contributed to the community.
God if your out there, get your ass back here. I have alot i would like to talk to you about.

So whats the story, why were they banned?

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Check the GODbye thread.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Why not. He just wants to know what's going on. nothing wrong with that. :?

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
Sure, definitely nothing wrong with that, but you can read the whole thread and still not be sure what exactly the problem was.

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
So im sure i just spent a good 20 - 30 mins reading about the GOD issue, and i realize that its been done to death. But its rather unsettling that no one took a step back to look at the picture and realized that everyone teamed up together to hate one of the most intelictual members, simply because people didnt like his dry sarcasum. Sure he can be somewhat offending at some times, but thats what makes him him. Everyone has their own personality traits. I would consider GOD a friend of myne, weve talked in PMs and hes called me out on some things that i needed to change. Ive taken a 7 month break and have come back a better person, and i can honestly say that GOD motivated that. And he did so, in a way that may have offended others, but its all how you take it. It all comes down to constructive critisizm if you look at the message.

Idk, i really think its a shame.

And what about Caduceus Mercurius? Did he just leave, bacause i cant see a reason for anyone to start a flame-fest on him..

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
one of the most intellectual member. :lol: :lol: :lol: :butthead:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
magickmumu a dit:

... is something funny punk? :P :lol:

I know your jelous of him, you dont have to hide it. :goodman:
lol

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
hey welcome back trick!!!!!!

i agree on the conflict with GOD and CM etc. it's a shame... but sometimes language barriers are harder than it might seem. the good thing is that walls can be broken down and we must not allow going against our own people???? if peace is a desired situation/status quo/whatever then just be peaceful. don't fuel this shit just for wanking on your ego or to make people feel bad or lesser or whatever you do if you think you MUST prove that YOU ARE RIGHT. if it's real verbal war it should be just that and everybody should say what he got to say and show their "weapons" or "disarm themselves". ;)

peace :weedman:

trick

Banni
Inscrit
2 Sept 2007
Its nice to be back braineater. I fking love your avatar btw. When i was on here in the past during my using days, i thought i was tripping out or having some kinda of sobor halucination. i got all in a panic, then it did it again.. lol

Ya so ive spen the last hour or so reading up on mdma synthesis. Im up for the challenge when i move out. sounds pretty fun ;)

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
trick a dit:
magickmumu a dit:

... is something funny punk? :P :lol:

I know your jelous of him, you dont have to hide it. :goodman:
lol

I am very jealous of someone who needs to post under a double name, so he can play his mind games and fuck up this forum.
He is so intellectual and smart as a rocket scientist. He should work for NASA (never a straight answer)
:lol:

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
I have nothing against you Trick. It's just that I question Gods Sincerity
I don't believe he was honest in his intentions.