Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Here are my babies :)

faithless

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
Hi all! I started a growbox kit nearly 2 weeks ago. On sunday the first shrooms appeared. And today here's the box:

champi001wh3.jpg

champi002qs5.jpg

Do they look good?

Forkbender

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Yes.

silv

Inscrit
2 Jan 2007
they look fat!
But I doubt that you mind that? ;)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
Beautiful :D

faithless

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
:D okay thanks, I just wanted to make sure they were fine. If I can I will keep taking photo's of them and upload the pics here.

fat? hmmm, I love that :p

faithless

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
I have a question though: do you think I can move the box frequently (just to enjoy watching them from different angles) without affecting their growing?

Do they have to receive the light always from the same angle?

Thanks !

FrigginJoe

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
6 Mar 2008
Nice. I was surprised at how large they get on my first flush. I just put some spores in boiled/steamed brown rice and was lucky to get away with it before learning proper methods.

Goran.Hrsak

Inscrit
30 Mar 2006
Nice, nice. Grow box is something F...... beautiful! 8)
But I can't buy them! F...... Cops, pigs! :evil: They bust me up three years ago with half of kilo. Beautiful shrooms, and also fertile spores(new of course)
But something is not superb as it should be! You doesn't get fully capable flush! I would like to buy box, if someone can deliver it to Slovenia. I am from Croatia. Money or 25year old Peyote for Box! Nice offer 8)

faithless

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
Alright I think it's done, any advice? Can I ___(don't know the word, please help!) the biggest ones now?

champi010vt4.jpg

champi009bc8.jpg

faithless

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
I need some advice please, I just read that you had to 'recolt' (is it the word? I still don't know) all the shrooms from 1 flush. Here I still have some little shroomies that will grow. What do I have to do?

Some of them are like 1cm high..

A better pic :D :

champi011xn9.jpg

faithless

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
3 Août 2007
Okay actually, here are they :

111,6g of fresh shrooms, the flush is still growing, there are 2 shrooms left + a few ones that just showed their heads :D

champi012ww1.jpg

salvia&rasta things are just for fun :p