Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Help for preperation Ayahuasca brew

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Hello fellows,

Last year i had plans to ingest some Ayahuasca but because of some trouble in my life i never made it so far. But right now the circumstances do allow me to finally give it a try. The last days i took some time for investigating how to prepare my ayahuasca brew, but the more i read about it, the more confused i get so maybe some of you guys can help me out.

I always thought that i had bought Mimosa Hostillis, but now that i took a close look at the package it says it haematoxylon campechianum, so this made me unsure about everything i have read. Beside haematoxylon campechianum i also have peganum harmala. From everything i read i came to the conclusion that it would not be a traditional receipt, but since i already have the ingredients for my brew i just want to give it a try.

Can anyone tell me how i have to make a brew with these two ingredients? Like i said i have looked on the internet, but i can't find any receipt for haematoxylon campechianum and i am also unsure about how much peganum harmala i should use for my brew. I really hope some of you can help me out. :)

Greets and Love,
Hermes.

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
now that i took a close look at the package it says it haematoxylon campechianum
I don't know of any ethnobotanical vendors that sell that. Was it perhaps on the package to fool customs?

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
_Avatar_ a dit:
now that i took a close look at the package it says it haematoxylon campechianum
I don't know of any ethnobotanical vendors that sell that. Was it perhaps on the package to fool customs?

I bought it in a Dutch Smartshop, so i don't think so. I remember although its already 7 month's ago, that the sail man said it was mimosa. I have seen mimosa before, and it indeed looks like mimosa. Another option can be, that the sail man ordered from a company outside Holland, and that because of that they have used another name....

The package says its:

haematoxylon campechianum

Logwood/Peachwood

Rootbark(15) finely shredded Mexico

Botanical speciment-not for consumption :p

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Let's say it mimosa, of course i am not sure about that. But it looks like it and the sail man also told me it should be mimosa. So i got some reasons to believe it is mimosa.

What would be the best way to create my aya brew? If it won't work i will order the right stuff :)

_Avatar_

Banni
Inscrit
19 Jan 2010
HermesTrismegistus a dit:
Botanical specimen-not for consumption :p
Yes, that label. It's most likely Mimosa. 8)

Use 2 to 3 grams of Peganum harmala seeds and between 10 and 20 grams of Mimosa hostilis. The Peganum harmala seeds require very little preparation: simply crush and cook them for a couple of minutes until you get a yellowish tea. In my experience the Mimosa also doesn't have to be cooked for hours, but there are different opinions about that. If you can turn the shredded bark into a fine powder, the DMT can be extracted from it quite easily. Cook it for half an hour to two hours, then let it settle a bit, carefully strain the liquid, and condense it.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
I don't know man...

Log Wood has a completely different alkaloid used for staining and I cannot find any ingestion information about it. I wouldn't personally do this at all.

The color of the two woods are identical, both containing special staining compounds - the red/pink pigments, but you can't be sure what you have.

I wouldn't take it, I would re-order mimosa hostilis.

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
Thanks people,

Yesterday i have called the shop where i ordered the mimosa and the guy confirmed that it was indeed mimosa. So i think that tomorrow or maybe today i will start with the my ayahuasca brew.

So thank you very much for your help ;)

Greets and Love,
Hermes.

IJesusChrist

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
22 Juil 2008
GOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK :)

Go with the flow = the best advice you can get with ayahuasca. No resistance!

HermesTrismegistus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Mai 2010
IJesusChrist a dit:
GOOOOOOOOOOOD LUCK :)

Go with the flow = the best advice you can get with ayahuasca. No resistance!

Hehehe, i will :)

Your not going to believe this, tonight i where dreaming that i would take part of an ayahuasca ceremony. I dreamt how walked to the place where ceremony would be, when i finally arrived i where sitting in a tree hut. There where several other people who where also joining the ceremony. We all took the ayahuasca brew, but it took a little longer before i had swolled it. Then just when the effects started, my girl friend waked me up because she just had gone to the toilet :shock: I tried to go back to my dream and i did, but it wasn't that real anymore as before my girlfriend waked me up :cry: I never dream such things, now i finally do and then...... Damn! :? It could have been real-time DMT :p :roll:

Greets and Love,
Hermes.