Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hello to all! (And also, is there anyone from Sweden here?)

dicedalton

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
10 Sept 2012
How am I?

Well most days I philosophy about that myself.

I found this forum by the sudden remembrance of the word "Psychonaut",
which I honest-to-whatever-you-want haven't heard or seen of in at least 3-4 years, which I out of fear never have examined before
and which just two days ago popped up in my head, from nowhere, as a long lost memory. I believe this must be the next link in my journey.
Recently I've discovered Terence Mckenna and Alan watts. What they say resonates well with me. And now I'm here.

In my teens I tried drugs a lot. Lots of alcohol and marijuana (of course) and also amphetamine, coke, xtc, benzo.

I've also taken mushrooms twice. The first time my whole world collapsed and left me in a shattered space of anxiety without time. For weeks.
Before that I was messed up, lots of criminality and violence...I was in about a hundred street fights between the age of 16 and 20. I've taken a short turn in yale, been through all the institutions. Well, this is only stories really...Who am I today?

I paint a little, I write mostly; poetry and short stories (in Swedish and English) and hope to one day write novels. I go by every day by different ideas. Everything I do now centers to get away from and fight the system (to use a cliche, but truly I'm very deep in this but I don't want to fill pages of it now). I've just taken a bachelor, but seeks no career, I don't even seek a job.

I hope I can contribute to some people here and that people here can contribute to me!

Peace!

(and I'm 28 now by the way)