Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hello from the Midwest

• Auteur de la discussion RedMagician
  • Date de début
R

RedMagician

Invité
I live in a medium-sized Midwesern city and I am looking for some like-minded people to work with DMT/Ayahuasca. I'm not interested in just getting high. I've watched a few documentaries like "DMT, he Spirit Molecule" and am very interested in working with this substance in a responsible way. I am hoping that there are some other folks here who might want to correspond about this for awhile before actually making any plans to work together. My main concern is that I currently don't have a set or setting to work in that is comfortable and I don't have responsible and trustworthy people who are interested in doing work of this type. So if you are mature, and preferably experienced with this to some degree and not just a party-animal looking for kicks, please reply. I am searching for people to work with who are working with this as a spiritual-transformative experience.

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
yo and welcome!! i think it's a great idea, if you have a good heart and feel strong/faithful enough or so plus have respect for the spirits of nature. the planet is still sick and needs people like you. honor yourself but stay humble also.
yeah it's necessary that you somehow know what you are doing just like the people who want to work with you. i think it's really interesting to find out the spiritual roots and/ or figure out spiritual paths. the path of healing can be very challenging, but also very rewarding. i think i would love to do something like that, but i still feel a bit stuck in my life somehow lol...
anyway i just hope you find enough good people you want to work with. have a great time!!! and may god bless you!!... ;) :)