Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hello from the great green north

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Hello friends,

I hope all my old buddies are still doing well; I don't think I've posted for 6 months or so. Heartcore, Space, Tiax, amoak, etc. I hope you're all still around and loving life.

I myself, have hitch hiked all the way from Virginia to Maine to get away from the heat of summer. Me and the wife just came down from spending a week on Mt. Ktaadn; the first place the sun hits the U.S. in the morning. It was beautiful. You can see the sunrise at 2:30 in the morning sometimes. The northern lights were beautiful as well.

I don't even know the name of the little town we're in right now but I had an urge to go to this tiny library and use the interwebs. We're walking/ hitching our way to Bangor, MAine to meet a friend who's up here on vacation, then we're riding back to VA with him and taking another ride to West Virginia next weekend.

My wife's father is paying for the two of us and a couple of my brother-in-laws to go stay at the Greenbrier ( an incredibly fancy froo-froo resort in the middle of nowhere ) for a couple days. We're talking a hotel with a bowling alley, horse back riding, movie theatre, 5 star restaurants, everything for free. You're not even allowed to wear short pants in the hotel. I don't even know where all my dress clothes are!

It's going to be a big leap from sleeping in the mud, eating wild plants, bathing in rivers and wearing the same clothes for a month at a time. I don't know if I'm ready for society :shock:
We'll see how this goes.

I'll try to post back more often, I miss you guys.

Brewmaster

Inscrit
21 Août 2006
I hope you're sleeping on the other side of the world and just haven't forgotten me. It's 5:00 pm here and we haven't been able to catch a ride so I guess we're going to have to pay for a bus; at least to Vermont. It's not what I wanted to spend my money on but There's nowhere to camp in this little town. I don't wanna ask some stranger if I can stay in their back yard.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the rest of your summer.

Peace,
BREW.

Space-is-the-Place

Inscrit
22 Sept 2008
BREW!!!!! Awesome to see you around these areas of the interwebs again :D
Hope you can catch a ride...
Good luck handling society.

Mt. Ktaadn sounds like a magical place

Everything fine here, I do have some serious questions for life about where I'm supposed to go and what my goal here is.
But every little thing's gonna be alright :weedman:

Godspeed!

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
Hey Brew !!

Long time no 'see', very nice to hear from you!

Me is still around and living coping with the inconsistencies of personal planning/expectancies and how Life works itself out with complete disregard of such planning.

Last time we 'spoke' you had plans to visit Germany around Christmas, did you ever get around to that?