Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hello and love to all!

• Auteur de la discussion Guest
  • Date de début
G

Invité
Hey guys. I just signed up. I wanted to share my drug experiences for a long time and finaly decided to search a psychonautforum. And whoooooo I found one ;D

I'm a dutch male and like doing acid, mushrooms and dmt and I'm interested in a lot of other entheogens. Tripping is an essential part of my life, because it helps me to be a better person and be more openminded about a lot of things.
I hope to speak to you all...

Music is also a big passion: I play guitar a bit, make music (mostly ambient and really spaced out electronics) and work at a musicstore.

I listen to: Ambient, Electronica (IDM), Drum and Bass, Breakcore, some classical music, singer songwriter and basicly just everything that's beautifull (joyfull or sad...) My biggest loves are Ambient and pure piano music...

I've read some topics and the people here have the right state of mind ;D:thumbsup: so I'm glad I found this forum

Big up to the founders of the site!

Peace and respect!

forest

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
30 Déc 2005
yeah you'll feel perfectly at home here :D

WELCOME !!!!

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
Welcome
u just signed in on the best psychonaut forum there is :)
have fun, and i`ll see u around

JohnP.

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
28 Fev 2006
welcome brother! 8)

G

Invité
Hey man, really cool to see you there, I'll hope you'll enjoy the community ! And lemme make some advertissement for my forum : Have you already tried Salvia ? :wink:

G

Invité
(sry, didn't knew about this "Guest" stuff, I'm the one who posted what's above !)

Rutger

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
8 Nov 2005
Sorry Thiax,

Normally you cannot post as guest but there was something wrong with the setting for this category. Everything is ok again now. Only members can post here now.

G

Invité
Thank you all!

And yes Tiax I have tried Salvia, but I've eaten it a few times, but nothing happend yet. So I guess it has to build more connections in my brain...

I did smoke it and that was a lot of fun 8)