Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

hbwr

sub_niggurath

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
20 Jan 2004
I found this easy looking method of filtering the seeds with only water:

"Usage: Grind the seeds until you obtain a very fine powder, using a coffee or pepper grinder. Be careful not to take the powder in your hands for the active ingredient is water soluble and can be absorbed through the pores of your skin! Leave the powder to soak in a glass of water for about 12 hours. The seeds and powder are very harsh on the stomach, so in order to avoid nausea or abdominal cramping, it is best to strain out the powder using a coffee filter. Now you can drink the filtered water. The initial effects start anywhere between 15 and 45 minutes after ingestion."

I think that using alcohol would maybe be too complicated. Which would you think would be better: To just consume the seeds or to use this water-method?

spacevis

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Déc 2003
Acx once posted the ultimate extraction method. It maybe a little more complicated then the method you describe here, but it works a lot better. I think it's worth the effort if it enhances the experience.