Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

hawaiian baby woodrose seeds + chocolate

tzalipongo

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
17 Juil 2006
Greetings! Minutes ago, I was eating a chocolate bar, and I thinked: If I melt some chocolate and add powdered Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds, and let it cool to make a bar, It will still retain the active principle of the LSA? Is this a good idea? maybe its something that give too much work just to ingest the seeds, but i dont know, it can work, i guess...

:?:

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
It works:) i'm experimenting with chocolate and psychoactives. and in one of my project i made lsa chocolate. and it works quite good :D

petfles

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
4 Oct 2005
Wat voor effect heeft een chocolode stuk in combinatie met hbwr? Zit er dan 1/2/3/4 stuks per hoeveelheid te eten? Zou het een combo kunnen zijn met wiet of guarana?

QuestionAuthority

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
19 Juil 2006
I just recently acquired some of these seeds and I love their potency and effects, however, the taste is awful and haunts me for the entire following week! :lol: I really should try this chocolate idea, or perhaps mix them with something else.

How does eating them ground up with chocolate affect the the digestion and feeling you get in your stomach?

ProStoner

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Juin 2004
rinsing with strong listerine makes the bad taste go away..
because its numbs ur mouth quite a bit..
also the working alkaloids are taking in better by the mouth.