Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hawaiian baby woodrose extraction

user_1919

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
hi,

i was wondering if anyone knew what would happen if you just soaked some crushed up Hawaiian baby woodrose seeds in some cold water, im pretty sure the lsa breaks down at high temps. Since the two bad alkoids are non-polar solvent and lsa is polar solvent, ( might have got the two mixed up)...would you just end up with lsa because water is polar solvent and would only extract the lsa and the mush left behind would still contain the bad alkoids and would then we useless?

G

Invité
i never used an extraction...you get pretty good results if you scrap the black part of the seeds! be sure to crush them...yesterday i ate 3 seeds without crushing and all i got was a slight buzz. i've had great results with 3 seeds...

Papadedrogas

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
8 Avr 2007
a quick simple cold water extraction probably works the best when considering the labor tradeoff. I crush mine with a hammer, then sprinkle into 16oz of ice cold DISTILLED water, keep cold for a day or two, then filter out and drink. If you try using tap water you can actually tell the difference between the two. Tap water extraction is WEAK because the chemicals in the water break down some of the LSAs.