Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hasj milk

mrvn

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
high everybody,

I just made some hasjmilk of 0.9 gram of ''polm'' wich i bought in the coffeshop last night for 5 euro.

I boiled some milk added margarine (there was no butter around)
added my hasj and let it cook for a while until the hasj was gone
and the milk turned yellow.

but when i poured it back in the glass and let it stand there comes a yellow layer on top of the milk.

Is this normal?

should i use butter next time i make it?

And should i up the dossage cause its bin 50 min ago when i
drank the milk and i feel something
but nothing more than when i would smoke it.(I smoke a lot)

o and if someone knows a nother way to make hasj milk or some nice additives
please let me know.

mrvn

:weedman:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
0.9 grams can be a lot. The high is a bit different than when you smoke, it's more in the body and less in the head. Try meditating, it will rock your socks.
It can also take a while for it to hit, but my guess is that you already know...

The skin of the milk is, I think, pretty normal, or is it thicker? Maybe the margarine floats?

Additives:
Honey,
Cardemom,
Cocoa,
etc.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Thanks, I feel totaly relexed right now,
just went out for a walk for some fresh air
and now i feel like running a few miles.

My hasj was not that strong i think
next time i'll try some other hasj something stronger

well goining out for workout

mrvn

FlyingDutchman

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Sept 2008
The layer on top could also be the proteins in the milk, which denaturate by the heat and come floating up on top. Not sure though, it could also be the margarine.

In a recipe I got from someone they used 1 gram in 500 ml for two persons, and they used cream butter (?) (roomboter :p)
For as far as I know THC and the other components only bind to animals fats. Since margarine is made using vegetable fats it's better to use cream butter for the best effect.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I used to drink Marijuana milk every weekend for some time. Don't use butter, it does no help, and is almost for sure that layer that seperated to the top of your glass. Use Homo milk; 3.25 % fat content or just get the highest fat containing milk. Make sure you ADD water. This is important. Add about equal amounts of water as you do milk. This way the water will evaporate and not your milk. Simmer, not boil, it for 45-60 minutes. You may have to add water as the simmering continues, but just keep a close eye on it. And good luck!

PEACE & LOVE :weedman:

Meduzz

Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Plant lipids vs. animal lipids:

Plant lipids are unsaturated, this means the carbon chains have lots of double bonds, leading to a change in the angle of the carbon tail where there is a double bond, so the molecules can't be "stacked" that easy, thats why plant lipids are mostly fluid (oil) and animal fat is more of a paste(fat,butter).

THC has an unsaturated carbon tail, so it can be easily stacked between other unsaturated lipids, so all that matters is the degree of saturation.

Margarine comes from plant oil, but is saturated in a reaction with H2, so it becomes more and more saturated and butter-like. So you can also use margarine for THC preparations (although myself, I always use real butter)

About milk: milk is mostly water, now how do these lipids which are apolar stay in solution? The answer is albumins, they are both polar and apolar, but they are limited in number in the solution, so the amount of lipids you can get in milk is dependant of the number of albumins :idea:

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I've never tried this method before. Is it as potent/effective as heating crumbled hash in a bit of oil? (then say mixing it in yogurt?)

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
st.bot.32 a dit:
I've never tried this method before. Is it as potent/effective as heating crumbled hash in a bit of oil? (then say mixing it in yogurt?)

Cannabis Tea is more strong for me. The body high is amazing. One time the body high got so intense, that I became the room I was laying in. Usually when you move your body the high goes away and then 'starts' again, so try drinking the tea, and lay in a bed in the darkness for a while without moving. It is truly something else.

PEACE & LOVE

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
user_1919 a dit:
Cannabis Tea is more strong for me. The body high is amazing. One time the body high got so intense, that I became the room I was laying in. Usually when you move your body the high goes away and then 'starts' again, so try drinking the tea, and lay in a bed in the darkness for a while without moving. It is truly something else.

PEACE & LOVE

how do you make canna tea? i thought water does not absorbe thc.

mrvn

Inscrit
18 Oct 2007
Thank you all,
I'm going to try some of these recepices.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
sopor a dit:
user_1919 a dit:

PEACE & LOVE

how do you make canna tea? i thought water does not absorbe thc.

You have to use milk. Get Homo milk (3.25%), add about a cup, or cup and a half, then add just less than equal amounts of water into the milk. Bring to a simmer, and add finely ground Marijuana. I use about 1 gram of high quality bud. Simmer for 30-60 minutes. The longer the better. After that, strain out the Marijuana and drink the tea. Add honey for a better and enjoyable tea. Finally, hang on for the ride, as it is a little more intense then smoking, at least the body high. :weedman:

PEACE & LOVE

kron420

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
31 Août 2008
for real i think the best way to go is with cannabis crackers - i made some today and they worked out great.

just need some ORGANIC (no jiff or whatever) peanut butter and some saltine crackers and cook in the oven @ 320 f for like 22 min and youre good to go

didnt even smell up my house..

i used 1g total of some really good headies spread over 4 little sandwiches
started the day with 2.. so like .5g .. .felt the effects coming on within 45 and have been baked since

Kevoh

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
11 Sept 2008
About the milk(1st post), it is normal that if you boil milk a 'skin' appears at the top, i don't know why but this happened to me every time i did it, even without the hash ;)

Lion

Inscrit
22 Avr 2007
cream(butter) and milk make pudding