Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Hash oil=wow

st.bot.32

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
Just speaking from a recent first experience. And it's so easy to do.. you can buy isopropyl anywhere. What a perfect way to use up old grass.

But definitely quite a different feeling than what I normally associate with cannabis.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
It's incredibly potent, like a surging rush of energy. A small dot-sized piece can practically knock your socks off. But somehow, the psychedelic/sensory effects of it seemed reduced compared to the actual high I normally associate with cannabis Perhaps it has something to do with the ratio of delta-8-THC-8, delta-9-THC and CBD (and other cannabinoids) being changed during extraction... I found that mixing a tiny dot of it with a pinch of cannabis worked quite well.

Of course the effects I felt were entirely subjective.. will have to test this again someday in the interests of science, of course. :wink:

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
Spotties!!

Psychoid

Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
White Widow is nice too. But hash oil must be something :p

mrvitorsky

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
White widow is not comparable to hash oil, I grew up in humboldt ca and I did honey oil / hash oil for the first time a year and a half ago... strong... But be careful. Your tolerance will go up quick. I learned my lesson from it. I started doing just drops on the bowl and that slowly faded and then I started soaking buds completely and that faded and it turned into me and my buddy doing a gram jar(actually larger cause my other buddy sold it) of honey oil and a 8th(3.5 - 6 grams where i grew up) of good ass bud(white widow, green monster, purple Kush, bubblegum, trainwreck, you name it) in a siting( so basically (10$+(20$ to 40$))x7 a week.. broke allot). So be careful thc has a real tolerance sensitivity.

I would say its different in that you ingest so much thc its such a rush that you stumble like your drunk for a bit. Thats only at first tho like I was saying.

Im gonna say this bout names and it might piss people off. When you live in a area that naturally grows good weed, you dont use names, people laugh at you when you do(or you hustling some one that doesnt know). Its either good bud or bad bud, it sticks to your fingers and makes them sticky or it dont. It all cost the same no matter what the name unless its shitty then you can get pounds for like 10$. I miss that so much, i live in a shit hole of weed now, (NO, la) im so damn sad... Some one can grow good strain shitty and some one can grow a shitty strain good.

Crimzen

Inscrit
16 Oct 2008
if i had enough hash oil i'd mix it with honey from the local place and i'd spread that shit on my breakfast toast every morning :D

Affirmatory

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Déc 2008
mrvitorsky, there are many different strains of weed. They all have different characteristics, different ratios of thc and other cannabinoids, and most importantly, different flavours. What you are saying is like saying all wine is the same, it either gets you drunk or it doesn't. Some people appreciate the small differences in strains more than thc content.

I'm not pissed off :)

mrvitorsky

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
24 Juin 2009
Well I'm sorry i just like getting drunk so I drink cheap stuff with high alchohal content dont care about taste, give me some nappy ice or pbr im happy. I like the taste of all weed, same with weed, is it good? will it get me high? dont care about the name. The high differences... well i dunno I hear claim but I have a feeling its just potheads saying shit to sound cool, Ive smoked many a strain, the only strain I noticed a difference in has been trainwreck, but the end result was the same it just came on slower which was just fucking annoying for me. Oh ya and mexi weed just makes you tired but so does any badly grown weed.

JustinNed

Inscrit
12 Oct 2007
Can't believe it took ya that long to try it out mate! :D I used to make it when I had money for an extra oz or so, I find it's too big of a hassle handling it though, that stuff sticks to EVERYTHING.

Did you make it outta good buds or just shake?

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
I made a small amount out of a gram of good buds (I don't go through weed very fast so I usually just have small amounts). They were getting a little old but they were good quality outdoor, a bit dry but still quite smokeable.

So easy to make too. Left it in a small jar with the buds just covered by a bit of isopropyl.. One week later filtered, evaporated and then scraped up the goo. I'm not sure what a good yield is but I got a surprising amount (it looked small but it was sooo potent that it took a while to go through!) And yes, extremely sticky stuff!

MrEmo

Banni
Inscrit
17 Juin 2010
JustinNed a dit:
I used to make it when I had money for an extra oz or so, I find it's too big of a hassle handling it though, that stuff sticks to EVERYTHING.
keep it in the freezer. my dog used to make wraps/envelopes much like you would buy powders in, only made from vinyl record sleeve covers. keep the wrap in the freezer and cut pieces off as you need it. it reverts to a sticky mess once warmed up, but you have a few minutes grace before that

bebbolo

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Oct 2010
Mnemo a dit:
JustinNed a dit:
I used to make it when I had money for an extra oz or so, I find it's too big of a hassle handling it though, that stuff sticks to EVERYTHING.
keep it in the freezer. my dog used to make wraps/envelopes much like you would buy powders in, only made from vinyl record sleeve covers. keep the wrap in the freezer and cut pieces off as you need it. it reverts to a sticky mess once warmed up, but you have a few minutes grace before that

:finga:

CeceMHill

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Mar 2011
i paint the inside of my papers with hash oil before i roll. yummy, whammy, zoing! i got some flavored papers from a head shop in dallas that make extra sweet!

EkkoSyde

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
3 Avr 2011
man i get a total body high. and i covered my weed aND papers and blunts wraps in it and it tasted like porkchops or some shit. o.0

Cultosaurus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
11 Sept 2011
Wenchman a dit:
hash oil can be used in many ways:)

and one of the best is as a topical treatment for skin cancer. It will kill the cancer and clear your skin in several weeks of treatment. So, it has internal and external applications. Also, if you put the oil into gel caps and swallow it, it will get rid of ulcerations of the stomach and kill gastro intestinal cancers from the stomach on through the intestines and out. Absorption through the liver will also help with cancer problems there as well.