Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Happy New YEAR!

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Well,

We are hours away from another new year... How is everyone feeling? Do you think this year was better than last? Why?

Do you think you have achieved what you set out to achieve last year? Do you actually make resolutions? What are your resolutions for this coming year?

Sticki

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
13 Sept 2007
Happy new year, I imagine it will take a while for the members that went into hiding to figure out the world hasn't ended and to continue posting.

New year resolution #1 - No more Mayan calander BOLLOX

New year resolution #2 - No more fear

New year resolution #3 - Only experience

Love, Light and peace to all, Wishing you all the very best for 2013.

Sticki

Henrichon

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
30 Nov 2012
wiah you a very very happy new year may god give you all the happiness and success this year.........

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
I already made a resolution to not make any more resolutions... So far I've kept it! :D

beefcharcoal

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
3 Oct 2012
Happy New year all!
I dont normally make resolutions but decided to bite the bullet this year, so they are
- Be more optimistic.
- Fit in Fitness
- Limit junk food to once a month.

Mrboxey

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Nov 2012
Good luck with that beefcharcoal :)

You might want to add an incentive in there, like more sex for less junk food, that way you are getting more fitness time in and killing two birds with one stone.. or is it killing two things with two stones and a stick? :D