Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Happy forum

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Compared to other forums I've been a member of, this one indeed has a very friendly atmosphere. One reason may be that very few psychonauts get drunk, and that we don't have many depressed people around. Most troublemakers at the forum where I used to hang out were either depressed/suicidal or drunk.

Guigz

Inscrit
18 Sept 2008
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
Compared to other forums I've been a member of, this one indeed has a very friendly atmosphere. One reason may be that very few psychonauts get drunk, and that we don't have many depressed people around. Most troublemakers at the forum where I used to hang out were either depressed/suicidal or drunk.

O.K...that's explain why you ( or another moderator ) had censured me when i put a picture of jacks daniel's bottle in a thread recently....
But, yes you're right, when i'm drunk i'm a jerk!
And yes very friendly atmosphere here....

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Guigz a dit:
O.K...that's explain why you ( or another moderator ) had censured me when i put a picture of jacks daniel's bottle in a thread recently....
Well, I'm not a moderator anymore (except when it concerns the frontpage) and I can imagine you posted it in the French forum, which I don't read. There have been only two times that I've censored posts for visual content, and both involved explicit pictures of gay sex of the male kind.

By the way, the picture you posted wasn't this one, was it? :wink:

Shamanita

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
5 Jan 2009
Go blow some soap bells, you filthy stinky hippy douchbag!
I cut u into pieces
:axe:

Neeiiih, just joking, most people here are indeed friendlier than on other fora... Probably coz most of the psychonauts here are way too stoned to e annoying :smoke:

Guigz

Inscrit
18 Sept 2008
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
Well, I'm not a moderator anymore (except when it concerns the frontpage) and I can imagine you posted it in the French forum, which I don't read. There have been only two times that I've censored posts for visual content, and both involved explicit pictures of gay sex of the male kind.

By the way, the picture you posted wasn't this one, was it? :wink:

No, no it was a long time ago and in the english section, by the way your picture is better than mine. :shock: humm two of my liking here...

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.