Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Guys on Datura

kcar181

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Not something I'd want to try lol. They look so uncomfortable in their own skin.

thadivine

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
22 Mai 2007
i really, really, really hate the american style of news...

no really, I know Jimsonweed can be very dangerous, but the way they bring the news is perhaps even more dangerous to me :?

and actually bringing this on the news will actually make more and more people to try it..

buffachino

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
7 Juin 2007
It is pretty sick how they use anything as a means of spin.
Calling it jimson weed as a means of demonising it further; are there no linguistic means of propaganda that the mass media won’t utilise? I think not.

And they never tell you about the scopolamine in flight sickness patches do they? That would be jeopardising an industry; we can’t do that!!! Our precious finances!!!

Its pretty funny watching those Russian guys rolling invisible ciggies and doing random shit that they believe is real. Living a dream; it’s wonderfully strange whilst being extremely dangerous! Don’t know if I would try it if I could.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Scopolamine / datura is not a recreational drug its a poison causing psychosis , thats why its not illegal anywhere in the world , even the governments dont think that people would be so DUMB to mess around with SHIT like that .

THATS WHY I GO SO FUCKING MAD WHEN I SEE STUPID PEOPLE RECOMENDING IT HERE .

Good to see that you have all realised that . Lets show our love and experience and take responsibility for each other and help each other by makeing a habit of putting in protest posts every time some missguided person brings it up in a thread .

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
Nightshade drugs have been used as visionary drugs by shamans and witches - but they were full-time shamans and it didn't matter if they stayed forever in a world of demons and dwarfs. It only helped their reputation probably.
To use these drugs today without the intention of becoming a full-time shaman can be really dangerous - I heard of cases where people don't seem to be able to close the doors to the spirit world of datura, months and years after the actual experience.

If the one and main reason (that it's fuckin dangerous for your mind, and even for your body) isn't good enough, then a second reason would be that most people don't seem to remember anything from a scopolamine trip. I mean what the hell is a trip worth if you can't remember a thing? A trip where you don't even know you're tripping and you're talking with "friends" who aren't there, and you can't remember what you were talking about...
Maybe a very experienced shaman can deal with such a strong depersonalization and even profit from it (some ayahuasca recipes allegedly have datura in them). It's not for me, definitely...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
"I heard of cases where people don't seem to be able to close the doors to the spirit world of datura, months and years after the actual experience."

I have a lot of experience with scopolomine , i used it for about 4 years , and i have had the whole range of possible effects and had the big one , the bigger than the death dose , the one that you never come down from . The doors of perception , the doors to heaven and hell were opened and never closed again . I have no barriers between my consciousness and my sub conscious . It took me years to learn to live with it . Most people die or go insane . Thats why i say so vehemently DONT DO IT . It is not a recreational drug . And NOBODY is ready for it .

Bastiaan

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
14 Sept 2007
"I have no barriers between my consciousness and my sub conscious"

:shock: OMG dude that's just unimaginable to me.. i dont think it's strange that people go insane or die over this kind of stuff.. no wonder ur name is god
This reminds me so much fuck with ur head carefully or ur head is gonna end up fucking with you

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
LOL the ciggarete thing seems to happen to everyone.. funny to see not to experience

skrudge

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
10 Déc 2005
I think the part where this dude with the beard tries to drink from a saucer was kinda funny :D

why is it that people try this stuff? Almost everyone I hear about taking this shit ended up in a hospital..

G

Invité
question for the ones who tried it: is it a teacher ? or just a deliriant ?

twicon

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
9 Mai 2007
daytripper a dit:
question for the ones who tried it: is it a teacher ? or just a deliriant ?
its a brainf***...