Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Grubs in wild mushrooms

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Sorry for any inconveniences this may cause.

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
Drying them faster?

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
you can always cut the mushroom straight down the middle, and just take the grubs out. its a crappy process.. but it should work.

iv never actually heard about this untill now.. i didnt think grubs liked to trip:)

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008
This post has been edited by me, Jamapricotica, for the simple reason that I am attempting to cleanup and/or improve my presence on this forum.

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
you get used to them.

cut the mushrooms up and blow a desk fan over them.

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

Ultima

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
27 Déc 2007
lol fuck that. i would never eat any sort of grub.. no matter how small they are.. lol
do you think you could drown them? maybe make a tea or something

Jamapricotica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Déc 2008

LsDxMdma

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
29 Nov 2007
i found out in a bad way there were maggots in my mushies once.
we picked them on the outskirts of orlando in farm county, took them home and identified them as the right thing...
and started munchin them down...note we had like a quarter pound.. and put the rest in the fridge for some dumb reason..there wasnt many left anyways..but anywho the next day i took the bag out of the fridge and dumped them out to let them dry and notied the little 'grubs' or 'maggots' as i would say they were....i felt a little sick at first then just dismissed it as a little extra protein the mushroom gods blessed me with, haha

Megalithix

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
7 Juin 2009
Hi there!

This is mi first post here as I've only just found the Psychonaut site. Looks damn good to me! But anyway - onto the matter being discussed:

I've been picking these sacred little mushrooms for nearly 30 years and find, certainly in Europe, that the maggots & grubs only start appearing later into the season. If you pick your shrooms very soon after they emerge from good old Earth, there's none in 'em. The later in the season you get your specimens, the greater the likelihood & occurrence of the grubs. But just eat the little things anyway! If aboriginal tribes eat them (and they know much more about such things than us Western-freaks), there's obviously nothing wrong with it. Having eaten tens of thousands of these grubs down the years, with no adverse effects whatsoever, I'd say from my own (and friends) experiences that they're completely harmless.

We always like to think they might be psilocybin-containing-bugs - so scoff them 'em all up just in case there's an additional effect!

All the best - Paul

A

Amdrew222

Invité
Im new to this and mushies, but i found if you put them in a plastic bag they start to crawl on the plastic and after about 1 day of 100 mushies in a plastic bag, i found like 15+ crawlies on the bag. Thats 15 less that i have to worrie about.