Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Growing of Psilocybe azurescens

Leo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2005
Last year in August I bought a spawnbag with Psilocybe azurescens. I followed the instructions but nothing happened. But today, October the 24th 2005, they are all over the place! Now I have a problem. They are everywhere but were I put them. They are not in de bed I made. They are a bid away from it, at most about 5 feet away from it or less. The closest are only a few inches away from the original bed. They are not under or very near the rhododendron that I put in there. Now my question is, is it really Psilocybe azurescens what I found? They look like the are, but can I take the risk of taking them? I never had any mushrooms before at my place so I think it’s a good chance they are. But how can I be sure?
But what goes against it is that the steel looks thicker, and also the head seems more broader\wider then on pictures. Also some of them have the head ‘broken’. In the past I’ve grown Psilocybe Cubenses, so I know if you frustrate them the place you do, turns blue. My "Psilocybe azurescens" at least not now, doesn't. I don’t know if it should or not.

If any of you has some information please let me know. By the way, I live in the northern part of the Netherlands. Regards Leo

Snapinho

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
22 Sept 2004
You can bring me some, I'm from over there as well. I'll eat a bunch and tell you if they did your work properly :lolwsign:

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
A picture would be nice. Do you work with other shrooms as well? I mean, if not, chances are slim to none that the shrooms in there are a different species...

Viaticus

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
6 Juil 2005
It's likely that the mycelium has spread during the year and for some reason decided to fruit around the bed.

But if...

A) There has been no mushrooms in the area before
B) You have a bunch of mushrooms that look like azurescens
c) ...almost right on the spot where you made a bed for them

...well, I'd say the chances are pretty good that you have just been blessed with a nice flush of Psilocybe Azures. :cool:

Leo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2005
Thanx guys for the information. Of course I’m still not sure what is really is. I’m pretty experienced with this kind of drug, and have some knowledge, so I promised myself I will never ever take any risk. This because a few times, while using some stuff, I thought I was dying or feeling real very bad. I suppose some of you know what I mean. You don’t want to be in such a situation again. I never had the Psilocybe azurescens so I don’t know the deference between getting in a trip or dying… They grew outdoors so you never know. Is 14 mounts a ‘normal’ time for harvesting? Also I like to know how much you can or must use. What I read about it is this is one of the most potent mushrooms. Thanx anyway.

I’ll try to make some pictures and present them her as soon as posible.

Leo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2005
It's likely that the mycelium has spread during the year and for some reason decided to fruit around the bed.

But if...

...well, I'd say the chances are pretty good that you have just been blessed with a nice flush of Psilocybe Azures. :cool:

There is something I didn't mention. About one mount after I prepared the bed (08-2004) there grew about 2 meters, 6 inches, from the bed a mushroom. More or less the same as I have how. And after that nothing, til yesterday (24-10-05). If they're all the same, Psilocybe azurescens must be a very strange creature…My problem is they all look different. Even if they’re the same kind.

Leo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2005
You can bring me some, I'm from over there as well. I'll eat a bunch and tell you if they did your work properly :lolwsign:

You don't see a risk?

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
[quote:2e1zlhjj]It's likely that the mycelium has spread during the year and for some reason decided to fruit around the bed.

But if...

There is something I didn't mention. About one mount after I prepared the bed (08-2004) there grew about 2 meters, 6 inches, from the bed a mushroom. More or less the same as I have how. And after that nothing, til yesterday (24-10-05). If they're all the same, Psilocybe azurescens must be a very strange creature…My problem is they all look different. Even if they’re the same kind. [/quote:2e1zlhjj]
mycelium can act pretty weird. It could be that it are different species. Just post a picture and let some Finnish or Polish guys judge it. They're probably experienced with what species not to eat :p
Sprouting is done when the temperature and the humidity is best. Mushrooms love autumn, so it isn't strange that they appear around this time...
Psilocybe.azurescens.gif

200px-Psilocybe_azurescens.jpg

pazure5.jpg

More images of this mushroom

Leo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2005
A picture would be nice. Do you work with other shrooms as well? I mean, if not, chances are slim to none that the shrooms in there are a different species...

I’ve made some pictures but I can’t place them here. Can I send it to someone or somewhere?

lucasdr

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
18 Sept 2005
Those doesn't look like azurescens, but I'm not an expert. Go ask at shroomery.org, maybe take a spore print to be sure. I don't think people here are that experienced to identify the shrooms...

Leo

Matrice périnatale
Inscrit
25 Oct 2005
Those doesn't look like azurescens, but I'm not an expert. Go ask at shroomery.org, maybe take a spore print to be sure. I don't think people here are that experienced to identify the shrooms...

I’ve big doubts to. I tried to ‘hurt’ my ‘azurescens’ a little bid and nothing blue shows up. I suppose if there is psylocibine in it, it must turn blue. Doesn’t ‘azure’ mean blue? If I can’t find that on my mushrooms then they are not azurescens. I’m I right? I'll try shroomery.org

Thanx anyway

Anand

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
15 Jan 2003
the bruising is a clue(that it could be) but not proof

there are other non active species that turn blue

they don't look like Azures

Azure mycelium grows about 1 inch per month so its hard to believe that it spread that fast