Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Greetings space cadets, I come in peace

Sprax

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
30 Juin 2009
I've already posted a number of things but what the hell. Hello everybody. :)

Like most people here I seem to fit the stereotype: I'm a young (25-30), educated (masters), male . I've also been interested in psychedelics for about as far back as I can remember.

Back in high school when we were taught about drugs I found them scary, but it seemed odd to me that people would do them given that apparently - according to what I was taught - the only effects were to make you feel bad and ruin your life. Something didn't quite add up. I remember a picture of a guy shot against a greenish background who looked like he had a headache. Apparently that was what doing drugs felt like. I thought you were supposed to feel bad when you quit, not when you were doing them? Hmm.

Psychedelics in particular were presented as something especially dangerous and also strange. No one seemed to be able to explain what they actually did - which of course is because they didn't know. Long story short, I began reading everything I could find about them, got a chance to try them and some 10 years after I first looked into them I still find them interesting. :)

BrainEater

Banni
Inscrit
21 Juil 2007
g'day captain!

glad to read you were able to unplug yourself and you discovered the quest for peace. there is much to be learned. the oceans of psychonautism offer deep diving experiences for your mind. so enjoy yourself and have fun please! ;)
don't take ignorance for granted except ignorance for stupidity. people on this board seem to be rather open-minded, so the odds are good, it can be like the family you (maybe) never had. don't get me wrong. just feel that you are welcomed!!!

peace :weedman: