Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Green socks and a plastic bag; how does it alter the trip?

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
O hai everybody. I read something about trippin' with "green socks on with a plastic bag over your head". Can anyone tell me more about this?

Sum questions:
1) Have you done this?
2) How does it alter the trip?
3) Do you wear the socks or put them over your hands or something?
4) Fresh or dirty socks?
5) Thick or thin plastic bag?
6) Do you punch breathing holes in the bag?
7) Isn't the combination of green socks, a plastic bag and magic mushrooms dangerous? Has there been any research on this?

As always, thanks for your valuable answers!

Psychoid

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
27 Jan 2007
1) No
2) I guess it makes it your last one.
3) You put them in the plastic bag
4) Dirty
5) The thicker, the better.
6) No.
7) Depends on what you mean by "dangerous"... :roll:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
1) No. I did try this combination with blue socks, didn't know at the time that this combination does actually nothing, actually work against each other instead of giving me a high.
2) See 1)
3) I wore one on my left foot and one on my right hand.
4) Mint condition.
5) Regular.
6) Just one at the top to open the crown chakra.
7) I can imagine. Green is a horrible colour, it is the colour of vomit and should be avoided at all times while tripping. The plastic bag shouldn't be too big, otherwise you could trip and fall. The research is, to my knowledge, minimal. Generally subjects report having visions of the afterlife, seeing dead people welcoming them, waving them over to the other side.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
3) Do you wear the socks or put them over your hands or something?
Be creative!
picbiodouble29nc.jpg

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Looks like me but i wear 6 socks , one on each end . But 2 of mine have to be bigger than his . I like them to be from natural fibers , the courcer the better as it adds to the euphoria .

The plastic bag is best when its very thin skin tight and see through , so you can watch your self going blue ( is it a Psilocybin and air reaction ????? ) in the mirror . At the moment i`ve only done it while sniffing mono atomic glue .

And dont forget it only works on wednsdays .

What are dirty socks ?

mushhed8055

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
9 Avr 2008
what the hell is this sock thing? this sounds redicoulious to me. just take mushrooms sit back and drift along the psilicybin river. if you need to do some weird sock thing to make your trip more interesting id say u need to just eat some more mushrooms. im lost with this sock thing. but that pictures funny..

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
what the hell is this sock thing? this sounds redicoulious to me. just take mushrooms sit back and drift along the psilicybin river. if you need to do some weird sock thing to make your trip more interesting id say u need to just eat some more mushrooms. im lost with this sock thing. but that pictures funny..

Agreed. Anything other than your dose of mushrooms is irrevelent to me. If you need weird things to enhance your experience, double the dose.

PEACE & LOVE

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`m sorry but i know it works much better , but only on wednsdays . I read about it in the internet so it must be true . How do you know if you havnt done it ? I tryed the plastic bag bit while sniffing glue so i can definately say that it would work wonders with mushrooms . The blueing reaction in the face proves it . And anyway the machine elves told me about it so it cant be denyed .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I sense a little sarcasm

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Are you not taking the thread seriously and being satirical ?

Try it and see before you ridicule other peoples opinions . You have so deeply hurt my feelings i just farted . My chakras dont lie .

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`m sure i`ve seen that guy before . I think he was smoking a volcano vaporiser . He does look familiar doesnt he .

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I'm not questioning whether it works or not. I just rememeber that when people read stuff about growing mushrooms online and take it immidently as the truth, well it pushes your buttons because a lot of the information is not correct, and you have first hand experience knowledge. I'm not trying to get into an arguement, I just thought it was sarcastic.

PEACE & LOVE

????????

Inscrit
27 Sept 2007
user_1919, you are questioning whether you want it or not with your stance. I suggest you take other people experience respectfully from now on before casually undermining proven methods of experienced users with your nonchalant rhetoric. I suppose you haven't even wore the goddamn socks.

user_1919

Inscrit
21 Fev 2007
I never ment to come across the way you guys are precieving it. It's just not my thing, and would rather just take a high dose of mushrooms. I'm not trying to tell you guys you are wrong because I do not have experience with it, all I was saying is its not my thing.

PEACE & LOVE

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I`ve just killed two birds with one stone . I went down to the local sex shop and have bought myself some green plastic socks . I shall test them on wednsday and let you know how strong the effects are .

lol*fan

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
7 Juil 2007
I couldn't sleep and remembered I had started this thread so I fired up the calculator and read it. You guys really cracked me up, I couldn't stop laughing.

So tomorrow's a wednesday...

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Every day is wednsday if you have a plastic bag over your head.........