Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Grapefruit Seeds

restin

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
As there is still no Health Forum, here it is.

The doctor and immunologist Jacob Harich found out in 1980 that an extract of crushed Grapefruit Seeds and some thin fruit skin helped with Viral and Fungal sicknesses as if it was an antibiotic, without any unwanted effects.

That sounds way better than taking pills when having a cold (=virus). Does anyone have any experience? And the "dose"? How effective is it really?

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
That would be nice since I take them every week.

Garlic, I've heard, reports similar properties. I usually take it with onion in the night. In the morning by itself.

The best thing I've tried so far, that made me feel great besides raw vegetables, is pranayama and asanas (Yoga), ashtanga primarily.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
restin a dit:
As there is still no Health Forum, here it is.

The doctor and immunologist Jacob Harich found out in 1980 that an extract of crushed Grapefruit Seeds and some thin fruit skin helped with Viral and Fungal sicknesses as if it was an antibiotic, without any unwanted effects.
Around the same time I had my first mushroom trip, January 1999, I helped a friend promoting the first Grapefruit Seed extract products in the Netherlands. It's a very powerful antibiotic and antiviral agent.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
okay, thanks. I just grind the seeds and eat them. Cool.
That would be nice since I take them every week.
How much do you take?
Garlic, I've heard, reports similar properties. I usually take it with onion in the night. In the morning by itself.
ah yeah, that's true. :wink:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Garlic has the added benefit of scaring away both vampires and potential partners.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
restin a dit:
okay, thanks. I just grind the seeds and eat them.
I only know of people ingesting Grapefruit Seed extract, not the seeds themselves. And you've got to dilute the extract with lots of water, otherwise it acts as an irritant. I don't think eating the seeds will be a pleasant experience.

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
they are good against intestinal worms, aparently

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Yes, against all kinds of parasites, candida etc.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Its dangerous hippy shit . The seeds are poisonous and contain blausaüer = cyanide ( HCN ) .

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
ah shit why can't it be easy. What is the difference between the seeds and the extracts?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007

Mr.Smith

Banni
Inscrit
28 Jan 2009
if they contain cyanide it will be KCN (HCN is a gas). you could try grinding seeds and mixing with grapefruit juice, then leaving over night. this should liberate the cyanide as HCN gas - the citric acid (etc.)should react with the potassium cyanide.

im still not sure why you want to take grapefruit seeds, or what they have to do with psychonautics

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
im still not sure why you want to take grapefruit seeds, or what they have to do with psychonautics
It's actually a Lounge topic. I will move it there.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
sorry for that. I want(ed) to take them as an antiviral, for colds etc.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
that works if you have the time and energy for it, I have neither. I have to keep on track and workin' so, well, you get the picture.