Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

good books?..

osuruk

Banni
Inscrit
6 Fev 2007
I wanna make-up to my bookcase,
any ideas pls? no problem ..everything is ok...psychology,metaphysics,...etc
let's go

scamie

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
23 Mai 2006
I am reading, plant spirit shamanism
carlos casaneda, all books
Spirit molecule , strassmann
The mushroom seeker, tribute to gordon wasson
food of the gods
Vine of the soul, schultes ...
etc etc

G

Invité
when i get high with MJ or alcohol, i like to read Plato, Nietzsche, art books (the ones from Taschen). i really enjoy philosophy while stoned, though. it really smashes your head against a brick wall.

soknardalr

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
29 Jan 2007
Jack Kerouac's On the Road always appeals to me after a good trip, as does Aldous Huxley's The Doors of Perception.

sopor

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I used to be a big fantasy/SF fan.
My fav of all times is Philip K. Dick. Specialy his later period, when he started writing about his religious experiences. Mixed with his standard SF/mindfuck style. Read VALIS.

Lately I got fed up with SF, so I started reading classics. I couldn't understand how I never liked Marcel Proust when we read his works in school. His style is so... magical. The way he describes things... Awesome.

Another great book I wanna mention is Foucault's Pendulum by Umberto Ecco. I am reading it now and it is amazing. If you are interested in religions, templars and stuff like this...

G

Invité
I suggest anything by Aldoux Huxley, George Orwell, or Ray Bradbury. Classics rule. Also, obviously throw in some Hunter S. Thompson for fun.

Brewmaster

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
21 Août 2006
Jack Kerouac's On the Road always appeals to me after a good trip

If you like that; read Dharma Bums or Desolation Angels. Kerouac has to be my favorite writer of all time; unfortunately, I've read almost all of his novels.

I'm reading Pic right now, his last.

Thanatos

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
13 Mai 2003
I would suggest the following authors:

Stanislav Grof -> psychedelic research
Ken Wilber -> complete model of philosophy and psychology
Carl Gustav Jung -> depth psychology