Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

Going to india

Meduzz

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
12 Avr 2006
next summer i'm planning a trip to india, i would like to go to goa of course because of the parties and what's left of the culture, but i would not know where to go in goa.
anyone know good villages or cities with cultural, non tourist things but also a lot of goa-trance raves? if they're not in goa, no problem, i still don't know a specific place to go to.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
Meduzz a dit:
anyone know good villages or cities with cultural, non tourist things but also a lot of goa-trance raves?

This is next to impossible. One advantage: Goa is pretty small. It will never take you more than a couple of hours to go from one place to the other. However, in summer there aren't that many parties, because of the munsoon.

tryptonaut

Inscrit
20 Nov 2004
AFAIK goa is pretty commercialized nowadays and dangerous, too. If you buy drugs there then there's a good chance you're being set up by criminals and the police (who are also criminals). If you don't want to go to jail for 20 years then you'll have to pay them thousands of dollars to be released.

Jakobien

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
28 Oct 2005
Goa is not super awesome. Around new year there are a lot of parties, only then it is legal to party. At other times there are private parties that can be awesome but you have to know people there... Carnival in february was :finger:

Stay in Arambol, by far the best place. There is a lake at 20 mtrs from the sea and a spot in the jungle, the banjan tree, where a lot of people go in the night (i don't know if they just have a smoke or that it is really something special - i didn't check out the spot...)

Deca

Neurotransmetteur
Inscrit
2 Nov 2006
I loved Goa, we went there in the beginning of this year. We stayed in Baga, there is tourism there, but in a five minut drive, you are away from the hotels and in India.
Arambol is great to, it's about a twenty minute drive from Baga. We went to the holy tree :wink: , and it was amazing. People from all over the world where there, making music and sharing food and chiloms (I hope I spelled it right :oops: ). You really should see it when you go.
Almost every night you can find a party, just follow the fire works :D

We will definitely go back some day !!!

Toxica

Elfe Mécanique
Inscrit
21 Déc 2005
So pity to hear it... I dream to visit Goa...
But one of my friends (he's in India now) told it's becoming worse and worse there... =(((