Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

GODbye

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
st.bot.32 a dit:
It's important to note: this didn't just happen because of GOD. This happened when restin split Ahua's thread and CM told restin to repair the threads (which physically couldn't actually be done anyway) then he jumped in. The GOD ban came shortly thereafter.
Right. And it was meant to last until Dr.Leospace would come back from his holiday, so we could discuss what needed to be done. It wasn't even meant as a "kick". When threads were being split, and all moderators including the Site Admin continued to turn a blind eye to GOD's behavior, I decided to freeze the situation (i.e. the relevant topics, as well as Oleg's input and Forkbender's Site Admin rights) until he would come back. I cannot sincerely apologize for that, so I won't.

Apologies to Heartcore and Space-is-the-Place though, for citing them (giving their opinions about whether GOD should or shouldn't have been banned long ago) in my private correspondance with Dr.Leospace and Forkbender. I feel embarrassed about that.

Apologies to the new members and oldtimers that don't frequent the forum very much: I can undertstand this thing must have been really confusing and disturbing to you. I cannot adequately explain in a single paragraph why I did it, so let me just say I'm sorry for the part I played in all this. Like everyone else around here I get angry sometimes, express myself in clumsy ways and do things that are unconventional. I will continue trying to be fair and friendly to all.

HeartCore

Inscrit
22 Août 2004
So you (GOD) are leaving because you are told you have to behave in a decent way and you decide that's too much?

In that case, good riddance.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Oleg/GOD has returned as Daniel. If anyone wants to read my response to what he has written so far, let me know by PM. I will not respond in public.

G

Invité
What a negative welcome . My real name and my member name is Daniel and i have nothing to do with the member that you are referring to . Please explain why you have said that ? Why you seem to be attacking me and why you are allowed to break the forum rules by attacking me ? Have i upset the hierarchy here ? The forum should be pleased to have new members and you should not be attacking new members .

Are there no moderators here ? I have never been attacked like this before on any of the numerous forums that i have taken part in over the years .

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Caduceus Mercurius a dit:
Oleg/GOD has returned as Daniel. If anyone wants to read my response to what he has written so far, let me know by PM. I will not respond in public.

:shock:
how do you know :?:

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Sorry Daniel .

Its a pathetic red herring . It`s just another atempt to disrail this thread , to not answer questions , to not explain his behaviour and to not have to take responsibility for his words , deeds , for all the times he has broken the rules and the two times he has hijacked the administrator account inspite of us being told several times that he didnt have acess to it anymore. Personaly i think its an indication of whats in his head and the fact that he has used that trick and posted in at least several other names .

Leospace will be back soon and i think it would be good if a list of questions was made so that he doesnt have to read loads of threads to understand them .

G

Invité
This is becoming even more ridiculous (not a small feat).

Fork', can you make an IP check on Daniel's account?

Daniel, if you're really who you're prentending to be, then sorry for all this mess.

restin

Inscrit
18 Avr 2008
This discussion is WAY out of control. I feel like in a madhouse.

I respectfully ask all moderators to sit down and do something.

And please stop whining about the good old times.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
^ agreed.

very much agreed.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
Thanks Tiax . You just pointed the way to a truth .

Yes i was Daniel and i did it after remembering that caduceus has posted under several names . I did it with the point of finding out if caduceus still has acess to the administrator account as that would be the only way to come to the conclusion that Daniel is me . Daniel had only posted one post and to know that he is me within 49 minutes would be that caduceus still has acess to the administrator account and can check the IP and email adresses . Thats why i registered as Daniel from the same free email company instead of useing another and why i didnt use a proxy server to disguise my IP adress when i posted as Daniel .

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Just another example of your mind games.
I don't care anymore. :lol:
You are a fool god.

read the forum rules.

G

Invité
No mind games here, I think he pointed out something interesting.

GOD a dit:
I did it with the point of finding out if caduceus still has acess to the administrator account as that would be the only way to come to the conclusion that Daniel is me . Daniel had only posted one post and to know that he is me within 49 minutes would be that caduceus still has acess to the administrator account and can check the IP and email adresses . Thats why i registered as Daniel from the same free email company instead of useing another and why i didnt use a proxy server to disguise my IP adress when i posted as Daniel .

I'd be curious to hear what CM has to say about that.

ararat

Inscrit
8 Juin 2006
I'm seriously thinking of closing this thread. it's just one shitstorm after another anyway.

take a deep breath...

G

Invité
Don't.

The issue is not solved, if you close it we'll open it somewhere else.

We're dealing with an absurd situation here, no wonder lots of messages tend to go this way.

GOD

Inscrit
14 Jan 2006
I can understand you but please dont close it or the members , especialy the ones asking for answers , will never know the truth about what has been happening and their legitimate questions wont get answered . The only thing that will happen is that i will still be the scapegoat that got sacrificed to the gods to avoid answering questions and provideing us all with transparency , honesty and clarity about what has happened and how it happened . The people trying to mislead us all will get away with it .

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Tiax a dit:
I'd be curious to hear what CM has to say about that.
OK, I'll send you a PM, which will be an English translation of the PM I wrote in answer to magickmumu's question on the previous page.

Nomada

Inscrit
4 Juil 2008
GOD a dit:
I did it with the point of finding out if caduceus still has acess to the administrator account as that would be the only way to come to the conclusion that Daniel is me . Daniel had only posted one post and to know that he is me within 49 minutes would be that caduceus still has acess to the administrator account and can check the IP and email adresses . Thats why i registered as Daniel from the same free email company instead of useing another and why i didnt use a proxy server to disguise my IP adress when i posted as Daniel .

If this that GOD says is true--actually just the fact that he has said it--CM has got some public explaining to do.

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Nomada a dit:
If this that GOD says is true then CM has got some public explaining to do.
Hi Nomada, I just sent an explanation to Tiax, and I'll send you a copy in a few seconds. Any else who wants to read it, let me know.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
Tiax a dit:
No mind games here, I think he pointed out something interesting.

Come on. Posting under a different name and denying it first. Then admiting (or claiming) to be Daniel it but not without a bullshit excuse. What do you call that.

And it's against the forum rules.