Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

GOD?

magickpencil

Alpiniste Kundalini
Inscrit
15 Mai 2008
is GOD gone?
if so, that is very bad
he was an asset to the board

Caduceus Mercurius

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
No, he's not gone, just silent. I hope the break has been good for his health and relationships.
He certainly is an asset to the board!

druglessdouglas

Inscrit
14 Mai 2008
if you want to know why God is no longer posting have a look at page 1 of the picture association thread.
i like God. we had long and interesting conversations through PM.
i hope he comes back

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
if you want to know why God is no longer posting have a look at page 1 of the picture association thread.
I don't think that in itself made him withdraw, though perhaps it was the final straw. Rhyme unintentional.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
druglessdouglas a dit:
i like God. we had long and interesting conversations through PM.
i hope he comes back

I looked

druglessdouglas a dit:
heart surgery is not sick. whats wrong with you man?
god, you seem to be the only person on this forum with no self controll or self awareness. you follow people around the forum picking holes in everything they do without realising you are just taking out your failure to deal with reality on them

get a grip on your self

im sick of hearing you say you are the only true psychonaut here when its OBVIOUS you have learned NOTHING in all the years you have been TAKING DRUGS. you need better medication.

meditation: laying on your back immagining you are seeing a white light = DOING IT WRONG. you are DOING IT WRONG

Hahaha I can't say I disagree with Drugless on that one. Hearth surgery is not sick.
I never had any hard feeling towards god . I always took his post with a grain of salt.

Pariah

Sale drogué·e
Inscrit
20 Mar 2008
"God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him" "he died of pity for man."

"now do we desire the overman to live!"

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
Dantediv has also been gone for a while. The last thing we heard from him was that he met a very pretty girl. I guess we don't need to worry about him. :lol:

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
CaduceusMercurius a dit:
No, he's not gone, just silent. I hope the break has been good for his health and relationships.

Can you be sure?

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
No I can't. But we do know the account is still there.

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
But has he logged in? Or has he left? Or has something happened? We don't know...

Caduceus Mercurius

Inscrit
14 Juil 2007
I did a tarot reading for GOD. I believe he's doing better now than in the past few weeks, but 'the eclipse' isn't over yet. Things are changing for the better however. The Moon shows a gradual renewal of spirit, with The High Priestess hinting at feminine energy coming into his life in the near future, within 3 x 3 days from now. My tea leaf reading said the exact same thing.

magickmumu

Inscrit
3 Nov 2007
He will be back. So enjoy your freedom to talk about tarot and other hocus spocus BS while you still can.
:lol:

(joke)

Forkbender

Inscrit
23 Nov 2005
magickmumu a dit:
He will be back. So enjoy your freedom to talk about tarot and other hocus spocus BS while you still can.
:lol:

(joke)

:D

His spirit is still up here.

st.bot.32

Inscrit
5 Oct 2007
same. nice to know he's still kicking around though..

G

Invité
We don't agree on a lot of things, but I really respect him for all his "hokus pokus bullshit" speeches everytime someone tries to include esoterism in a serious discussion.