Quoi de neuf ?

Bienvenue sur Psychonaut.fr !

En vous enregistrant, vous pourrez discuter de psychotropes, écrire vos meilleurs trip-reports et mieux connaitre la communauté

Je m'inscris!

god damn what a bummer !

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
http://www.nu.nl/news.jsp?n=584486&c=20&rss

rough translation :

LSD lab dismantled in st Martin , Dutch antilles
based on a tip from Tjechie, they busted 2 americans who tried to score some ingredients there...
in a room of a house in Philipsburg, they had setup shop
it's not clear if the lab was a new setup , or if it had bee active for some time, enough material was found for a million doses , estimated market value in the US , 5 to 15 million USD (i think this is a bit crude and optimistic estimation , considering there is waste product, and the product deteriorates quite rapidly , especially in hot , humid enviroments )

skoeip

Holofractale de l'hypervérité
Inscrit
19 Nov 2004
i just discoverd that acid deteriorates quit fast myself this weekend... a month a go I layd my hands on 4 papertrips, and now was the right time for my first acid trip, so me and a friend both took 1 papertrip and after 1 and a half hour we almost didnt feel anything. so I took some yohimbe thee and an other paper trip and after 20 minutes I was trippin, but the expierience still was mild.. so now I am searching for some good acid and I wil use it within a week when i find some.

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
For all I know, acid should be keept in a cold, dark and if possible, hermetic.

Silence_Inc

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
26 Août 2005
well - 1 month - then the acid was already old - or it just wan't that good ... 1 month is nothing ... but indeed - keep cool en dark - remeber acid is a fluid - with warmth it vaporates ...

Aerogel

Inscrit
30 Sept 2003
Next time try to use a zip bag, put the acid (if in blotter form) in there, close it, try to take out all the air, and then, you can put it again inside a black zip bag, closing it also... and if possible, put the "package" in the freezer.

svandamme

Glandeuse pinéale
Inscrit
14 Mar 2005
put rice or salt in the package ( but not in contact with the blotter) , then seal it up , and put it dark and cold

do replace the salt or rice every time you open the package
or use those silica thingies they put in electronics boxes

anything that sucks moisture is good

when you freeze it , you don't need the moisture trap since any deterioration is basically put on hold by the cold...

but i would still make sure the package is air tight ,to prevent moisture condensating while you're getting it in or out of the freezer... multiple layers is added security..

usually the blotters are allready somewhat deteriorated when you buy them, but still don't bet on it , like i did(see my thread on can't find lsd )

also , upping the dose when you already started tripping from the first one is usually not effective. something about the way acid and psylocybin works : once it kicks in , upping the dose isn't going to add much potency...
the first hit is the one that counts.. if that one doesn't cut it , save your gear for the next time and then double up...